Suicide Squad - Ils en parlent...

Tout sur Suicide Squad ! Un groupe de super-vilains sacrifiables est recruté pour sauver le monde (2016)...

Messagede ROY » Dim 27 Aoû 2023 15:27

[instagram]https://www.instagram.com/p/CwX-PbLM8aZ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==[/instagram]
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede EagleWolf » Sam 2 Sep 2023 11:20

ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 5 Déc 2023 19:19

"I think so. I'm going to be hopeful. You know, there are a lot of people that are invested in certain narratives that don't want it to see the light of day. So there’s an immense political headwind against it, because if that cut were made public, the cowardliness and the whole just general shittiness of how the film's been treated, and how the actors have had this great work that they'd done taken away."

"That narrative blows up once people see the movie. But it's coming. Something's going to happen. Something's going to be revealed. The truth always comes out. It always comes out.
"
ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede ROY » Mar 5 Déc 2023 19:46

J'espère que le film est vraiment différent et surtout vraiment à la hauteur sinon c'est la honte
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mar 5 Déc 2023 20:56

Si ça s'approche de End of Watch ou Fury je suis preneur.
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Jeu 4 Jan 2024 21:34

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede ROY » Jeu 4 Jan 2024 21:38

Je crois qu'il l'avait déjà une fois mais il avait repris ensuite
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 9 Jan 2024 12:29

"That’s been the toughest part of my career. I made a great movie. I made an amazing film. I’ll go on record. Anyone wants to dispute that: Come look me in the eye. To have something I put so much love and so much heart into get taken away, reengineered... you know that Eric Andre meme where he shoots the guy and says, ‘Why’d you do that?’ That’s been like ‘Suicide Squad.’ ‘Why’d you do that?’ I didn’t."

"Every time a new movie comes out in that space it starts up again. I get attacked for something that I didn’t do. It’s pretty unjust, and at the end of the day, at this point, I get it, it’s corporate America. It’s corporate IP. You know these are multi-billion dollar companies, but I think ripping the guts out of a filmmaker like that is is pretty unfair."

"I would love a ‘last rites’ screening. A funeral screening, you know, even just bringing the cast and crew together to show them what they actually made. That that would be fair for everyone.
"
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Sam 13 Jan 2024 20:55

David Ayer sur le montage :
"The studio has gone through several iterations of leadership, and nobody involved ever had any malice or ill will or anything. Everyone just wanted the same result, which was a great commercial movie. There was just a big delta on what that was. The thing that’s been difficult for me is that I made a great film. I made a great film. The people who have seen my cut have pretty much unanimously said that it’s one of the best comic book movies ever made."

"If someone who’s seen the cut wants to dispute that, then they can come talk to me. I was pilloried, pilloried, in the media again and again over it, and then pilloried again and again in the press launch of subsequent IPs, but I kept my mouth shut for years. I learned that nature abhors a vacuum, and if you don’t tell your story, then somebody else will. It’s incredibly unjust, and I can’t point to a similar situation, ever. It’s mind blowing. It’s a scar, it’s a wound and it’s taken a lot out of me. It also took a lot of equity out of my career, unfairly.
"

Dans une autre interview, il précise que ce devait être le film de Harley Quinn :
"The ending. The whole third act was re-engineered. It was really Harley's movie and seeing her make the decision to choose healthy friendship and support over an unhealthy relationship, and make the decision to leave that relationship."

"To have that removed from the film really distorted her character and brought an immense amount of slings and arrows upon my head. And no one has ever apologised for it.
"
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Précédente

Retourner vers Suicide Squad