Wonder Woman - Ils en parlent...

Tout sur Wonder Woman ! Diana Prince découvre le monde des hommes en pleine Première guerre mondiale (2017)...

Wonder Woman - Ils en parlent...

Messagede NiradZedjati » Dim 15 Nov 2015 02:26

Taghmaoui parle de sa participation...

Le tournage d’Infi ltrator à peine achevé, vous signez pour
le prochain blockbuster de Warner, Wonder Woman. Quel
rôle allez-vous jouer ?

Un personnage de super héros gentil. Mais le scénario est
encore très secret. Je ne peux vous en dire plus.

Comment avez-vous décroché ce rôle ?

Le travail, la chance. J’ai été casté parmi des centaines
de prétendants et me suis détaché tout doucement. La
compétition n’a pas été facile. Ça a pris trois mois.

Comment allez-vous construire votre jeu d’acteur ? Quelle
préparation est nécessaire ?

Une très grosse préparation physique. Le tournage, qui devrait
démarrer en novembre est prévu sur plus de 6 mois, dans 4
pays différents.
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Dim 15 Nov 2015 12:28

Un super héros ? Intéressant.. !
ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Supernad » Dim 15 Nov 2015 23:22

EagleWolf a écrit:Un super héros ? Intéressant.. !

Apparemment il voulait dire un des gentils et non un vrai super héros .
Image.
Supernad
Stan Lee

Messagede NiradZedjati » Lun 16 Nov 2015 00:23

Sur le forum de CBM y'a cette supposition que je trouve pas mal...

Superior - 11/15/2015, 1:10 PM

I THINK I FOUND WHO HE IS PLAYING:

PHIL DARNELL: leader of military intelligence and for whom Diana Prince works for as a secretary.

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Lun 16 Nov 2015 16:24

Ça pourrait y ressembler un peu en effet.

Supernad a écrit:
EagleWolf a écrit:Un super héros ? Intéressant.. !

Apparemment il voulait dire un des gentils et non un vrai super héros .

Ah ok.. je m'disais aussi.. m'enfin sait-on jamais, il pourrait posséder un petit pouvoir l'air de rien (?).
ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Dim 20 Déc 2015 03:12

Pine parle un peu...

“It’ll be a fucking blast,” he says of the suiting up as a WWI fighter Steve Trevor. “Patty’s got a tremendous sense of story, I couldn’t be happier to be supporting Gal in what’s going to be the first female-driven superhero film. I think in the world today we’ve had plenty enough of male-driven everything and it’s finally time to see how wonderful the world can be with beautiful, strong intelligent women kicking some major ass.
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mar 12 Jan 2016 16:40

La fille de Robin Wright à propos du rôle de sa mère...

“She’s training to be a super hero for a movie [Wonder Woman].”
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 12 Jan 2016 17:13

Ah oui, donc elle ne va pas seulement causer.. ! :D
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Ven 15 Jan 2016 00:05

Chris Pine is playing Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman, and while speculation continues to run rampant about him reprising the role in a present day setting, the actor is clearly excited about appearing during World War I in this DC Comics adaptation. "[It’s] a period we don’t see often; it’s usually World War II," he said during a recent interview to promote The Final Hours. "Our costume design is incredible. We have scenes with, like, 500 extras all in period dress. I’d never been on a film with extras casting as beautifully done as it is here. It highlights a really important point. When background casting is done well, it can make or break a scene. I’ve got people in deep background that have entire lives. It’s awesome, it’s actual make-believe land." Recent set photos have shown that to be the case, but how is Pine's Trevor going to fit into these surroundings?

"Steve Trevor is a rogue-ish, cynical realist who’s seen the awful brutish nature of modern civilization. He’s a worldly guy, a charming guy and it’s going to be a great, fun film. There are some incredibly deep, interesting and morally relevant themes." As for Wonder Woman director Patty Jenkins, he added: "Patty is just directing the daylights out of it. It’s shot beautifully feels so wonderfully period, but also has this wonderful pop sensibility."
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Adanedhel » Ven 15 Jan 2016 13:49

C'est vrai que ce sera une période très intéressante à montrer :)
Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher - Enfys Nest

Venez voter pour les Oscars Héroïques 2024 !
Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede NiradZedjati » Sam 16 Jan 2016 17:19

Chris Pine à propos d'un caméo de Linda Carter dans le film...

"If I could tell you that I wouldn't, but I can't,"
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Lun 25 Jan 2016 16:48

NiradZedjati a écrit:Chris Pine à propos d'un caméo de Linda Carter dans le film...

"If I could tell you that I wouldn't, but I can't,"

L'actrice y répond elle méme.

“If it really is something that is gratuitous I won’t do it; if it’s just for me to show up in it I wouldn’t do it. But if there is something written that they think would be appropriate then most definitely I’d consider it, I would love it.”
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mar 26 Jan 2016 17:07

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede ROY » Mar 26 Jan 2016 17:56

NiradZedjati a écrit:L'actrice y répond elle méme.

“If it really is something that is gratuitous I won’t do it; if it’s just for me to show up in it I wouldn’t do it. But if there is something written that they think would be appropriate then most definitely I’d consider it, I would love it.”

C'est quoi cette mentalité ...
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede NiradZedjati » Ven 19 Fév 2016 17:21

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Crazy-El » Sam 20 Fév 2016 18:37

Quelle joie entendre ça. :)
''Quelque soit l'homme que tu deviendras, tu changeras le monde'' Jonathan Kent dans Man of Steel
Crazy-El
Héros

Messagede NiradZedjati » Lun 28 Mar 2016 17:03

Jenkins parle un peu de l'origin story de Diana...

next year's solo Wonder Woman will go back to the beginning for the Amazon Princess, with a new image for the movie, debuted via Entertainment Weekly, revealing the three women who raised Diana on Paradise Island.

The three are Queen Hippolyta (Connie Nielsen), General Antiope (Robin Wright) and Lieutenant Menalippe (Lisa Loven Kongsli). Wonder Woman director Patty Jenkins said that the trio are jointly responsible for preparing Diana for her adventures ahead. "She is the only child they raised together," she explained, "and their love for her manifests in a different way for each of them."
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Supernad » Ven 15 Juil 2016 20:54

Interview de Gadot par EW

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: What did it feel like the first time you put the Wonder Woman costume on?
GAL GADOT: I tried it the first time after they cast me for Batman v Superman for Wonder Woman. It was over the top for me. They told me I got the part and two days later I found myself in Michigan, in the cold, again, doing the fittings for the suit and it was overwhelming. It felt like this beautiful dream. And it was very exciting and I was very, very happy and it felt right. It felt like even with the surrealness of it, it felt normal.

Is that because you connected so much to this character?
I love her. I do.

Why?
I feel like Diana is really accessible. It’s very easy to relate to her. She has the heart of a human so she can be emotional, she’s curious, she’s compassionate, she loves people. And then she has the powers of a goddess. She’s all for good, she fights for good, she believes in great. I want to be her. And in Wonder Woman, she has this naiveté in her. It isn’t stupid, it’s magical. I would want to be naïve like that again.

And that naiveté stems from her upbringing?
She’s a young idealist who’s been taught that the world is very simple: it’s black or white, bad or good. It’s how she was raised. It’s what she believes in and there is something charming about the simplistic way in which she sees the world. But once she falls in love and starts her journey with Steven Trevor (Chris Pine), he educates her about the complexity of mankind. There is no such thing as only good and bad, black or white. It’s complicated.

How important was it for you that a woman direct this movie?
I think it’s important. It’s a story about a girl becoming a woman. I think only a woman, who has been a girl, can be able to tell the story in the right way.

How do you describe your collaboration with director Patty Jenkins?
All my life I’ve been working with male directors which I’ve really enjoyed. And I’m lucky in that I’ve worked with men who have a lot of respect for women. But working with a woman is a different experience. It feels like the communication is different. We talk about emotions. With Patty, it’s a thing now, we communicate with our eyes. She doesn’t need to say a thing. If I’m hurt, she feels the pain. It’s a whole different connection that I have with her. She’s also brilliant, she’s bright, she’s fierce, she’s sharp. She knows exactly what she wants Wonder Woman to be.

For a long time, people didn’t know how to approach the story. When Patty and I had our creative conversations about the character, we realized that Diana can still be a normal woman, one with very high values, but still a woman. She can be sensitive. She is smart and independent and emotional. She can be confused. She can lose her confidence. She can have confidence. She is everything. She has a human heart.

This has been quite a physical undertaking for you as well. What can you do now physically that you couldn’t do before you started training for the part?
I’ve been very active all my life. I was a combat instructor in the Israeli Army. [Laughs] See, everything [in my life] has led to me being Wonder Woman. I gained a lot of body mass after I was first cast in the role. I danced for 12 years and I played a lot team sports: basketball, volleyball. But now I lift a lot of weights. That’s new. I feel much stronger then I was. I feel it on my posture and the way I hold my body. I feel good. I started out very, very skinny and because I gained body mass, I really enjoy the way my body looks… better then I did before. I enjoy the curves. I enjoy the strength, the back, the guns. Now I’m aware of my muscles. And I like it.

Does this undertaking feel like a big responsibility?
It is a big responsibility. We knew we wanted to tell a story that would inspire people: women, men, boys, and girls. And we didn’t want to just show a generic story of a superhero coming of age. We wanted her to be full and whole. This is the first time we are telling this story and I feel like for so many boys, they have great role models to work with. They have Superman and Batman and Spiderman and the list goes on and on. And they are strong and almighty and they are positive and active and proactive.

For girls, I just had a conversation with my daughter, Alma, and she was saying something about the prince she saw in Sleeping Beauty and she was saying he’s brave and he’s strong. And I said what about the princess and she said, she’s weak. And I said, what do you think of that. And she’s 4, my daughter. And she said, she shouldn’t be weak. And I said why do you think she’s weak, and she said, she’s sleeping the entire movie and the prince comes and kisses her and saves her. She didn’t do anything.

I feel that I’ve got the opportunity to set a great role model for girls to look up to a strong, active, compassionate, loving, positive woman and I think it’s so important. It’s about time that somebody will do that and I’m very privileged and honored to be the one.
Image.
Supernad
Stan Lee

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mar 20 Sep 2016 16:33

Elena Anaya évoque un tout petit peu son rôle...

“Well, it was a small role in this big ensemble, but it is an important character in the story. It’s directed by Patty Jenkins, then there’s Gal Gadot as our main lead, Chris Pine as her co-lead and I’m going to be… a big nightmare for the two of them”.
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Cyclope » Sam 22 Oct 2016 02:03

Je ne savais pas où poster ca. :D
ImageImage
Cyclope
Héros

Messagede NiradZedjati » Sam 10 Déc 2016 02:04

Patty Jenkins s'exprime sur le film...

“Our film really draws from the original [1940s] Wonder Woman comic book by William Moulton Marston. The goal was to tap into what always spoke to me about her — to honor who she was, her legacy, and to make her as universal as she was to all of us little girls who ran around pretending to be Lynda Carter when we were kids. Wonder Woman is the grand universal female hero who didn’t have to be lesser in any way. She wasn’t less powerful, she wasn’t less of a woman. She’s as beautiful as any woman and as strong as any man. That, to me, is so enduring. There have been so few female characters like that — who weren’t small, niche characters or sidekicks. She’s a full-blown superhero who lives up to all of your dreams in every way.

It also was important to me to make sure she was as vulnerable, loving and warm as she should be. It’s important for her to be multidimensional. It’s been incredible to make something about a superhero that stands for a message of fighting for a loving, thoughtful government, especially in this current climate. It’s been a special process to make something with the beautiful message that it’s difficult to be a hero and stay kind and thoughtful in everything that you do. There’s going to be a lot of conversation about her being a woman in these times, but I think the greatest part about the character is that she’s so much bigger than all of that.”
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mer 11 Jan 2017 00:32

On en sait un peu plus sur l'histoire...

Chris Pine: « I play a pilot who works for the Allies and spies on the Germans without their knowledge. My character steals a notebook filled with scientific formulas in an Ottoman base, he steals a plane but is shot down in the open sea. »

Behind these scientific formulas, there is a deadly gas that could well annihilate humanity. Now, it turns out that this is precisely the goal of Ares, the god of war. He is jealous of humanity, which is a creation of his father, Zeus. It turns out that the supreme god was killed by his son (Zeus opposed Ares with the help of the Amazons)
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Mr. Toiles Héroïques » Mer 11 Jan 2017 00:40

Vu que ça vient de Studio Ciné Live - j'ai envoyé mon article à Batman-News - autant mettre l'original en français. :D

Chris Pine : « J’incarne un pilote qui travaille pour les Alliées et espionne les Allemands à leur insu,. Mon personnage dérobe un carnet de notes rempli de formules scientifiques dans une base ottomane. Il subtilise un avion mais est abattu en pleine mer. »

Derrière ces formules scientifiques, il y a un gaz mortel qui pourrait bien anéantir l’humanité. Or, il se trouve que c’est précisément l’objectif d’Arès, le dieu de la guerre. Ce dernier est jaloux des hommes, qui sont une création de son père, le défunt Zeus (il a été tué par Arès quand il s’est rebellé contre lui, avec l’aide des Amazones)…

http://lestoilesheroiques.fr/2017/01/wo ... sives.html

(Toujours aussi fascinant de voir à quelle vitesse on peut propager une info dans le monde entier.)
Les Toiles Héroïques
http://lestoilesheroiques.fr/

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mer 11 Jan 2017 00:42

Hahaha donc c'est toi qui a envoyé l'info à Batman News, site sur lequel je l'ai vu moi...le monde d'Internet est petit :lol: :D

Edit : ah ouais ils ont mentionné LTH !
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede LMO42 » Mer 11 Jan 2017 00:49

Voilà qui confirme qu’Arès sera bel et bien le vilain du film, offrant à WW un bel adversaire physique et explique certains plans des trailers !

NiradZedjati a écrit:Edit : ah ouais ils ont mentionné LTH !

Simple curiosité, cela arrive souvent qu'on mentionne LTH à l'étranger, Boss ?
ImageImage
LMO42
Zack Whedon

Suivante

Retourner vers Wonder Woman