X-Men 3 avant Brett Ratner

Tout sur X-Men, X-Men 2, X-Men : L'affrontement final, X-Men Origins : Wolverine et X-Men : Le Commencement !

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 28 Juil 2020 11:43

Quel gâchis... ^^

"I loved the role, but hopefully you can put it f***ing right here, mate. I basically got mugged off. Matthew Vaughn signed me up, and it was a great role and a great script, and Juggernaut was a great character. I signed up for three of them, and that will show you how serious I was about it. Brett Ratner basically dissolved the character. I was in my f***ing trailer half the time. It's one of the most disappointing jobs I've been on as far as, you know, 'What am I doing here?'"

"It wasn't the same Juggernaut as I signed on for. They took his storyline away, they'd taken his character away, his dialogue. I had two big meetings with Brett about it, and he said, 'Yeah, yeah, it's coming. They're writing stuff for you as we speak' and it never f***ing happened. Disappointment wise, that was probably one of the biggest. What's upsetting is some of the fans blame me! It was f***ing nothing to do with me! That role, I didn't sign up for. The Juggernaut you saw was not the Juggernaut I signed on for with Matthew Vaughn, I'll tell you that now. It upset me."

"I know what it means to the fans, and I felt like I was a bit of a scapegoat as no one ever told my side of it. Nobody ever stood up and said, 'Hold on a minute, we completely whitewashed Vinnie's character. Basically, I was an extra, mate. That's how I felt. I was gutted, to be honest."

"It was a different script, and then Brett, for some reason, brought all these other characters on board that had one line each in the f***ing movie and it was a joke, really. It was so disappointing, you know?"
ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Omen » Mar 28 Juil 2020 17:33

C'est clair que ce film est une grande déception surtout après le magnifique X-Men 2 (encore un de mes films de SH favori à ce jour). D'ailleurs je vais me le revoir, ça fait un bail.
Omen
Christopher Nolan

Messagede EagleWolf » Dim 15 Oct 2023 19:12

Lors du Comic-Con de NY, Matthew Vaughn a révélé qu'il avait renoncé à réaliser X-Men 3 après avoir découvert qu'un faux script avait été écrit pour "tromper" Halle Berry pour qu'elle signe (mais quelle bande de... :roll:) :
I went into one of the executive’s office and I saw an X3 script, and I immediately knew it was a lot fatter. I was like, 'what the hell is this draft.' He went, ‘Don’t worry about it,’ and I’m like, ‘No, no. I’m the director. I’m worrying about this draft'. He wouldn’t tell me, so I grabbed it literally — it was like a crazy moment — opened the first page, and it said, ‘Africa. Storm. Kids dying of no water. She creates a thunderstorm and saves all these children.'”

“[I went,] ‘What is this?’ [They said,] ‘Oh, it’s Halle Berry’s script. I went, ‘OK, because she hasn’t signed up yet.’ ‘But this is what she wants it to be, and once she signs up, we’ll throw it in the bin'. I was like, ‘Wow, you’re gonna do that to an Oscar-winning actress who plays Storm? I’m outta here.’ So I quit at that point.”

"So I was worried about trying to step into Bryan Singer's shoes, and it was a dream come true. I storyboarded the movie. The end of the movie was not the movie I was gonna make. The Golden Gate sequence was the beginning of Act Two, and we had this crazy action sequence for Washington ... but I was naive."

"The man who said 'you'll never work in this town again', watched Kick-Ass. And to his credit, he rang me up and said, 'You know what, I didn't mean it when I said that
ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Yehuda » Lun 16 Oct 2023 14:56

Donc la Fox (et par là je veux dire très certainement Simon Kinberg d'abord scénariste sur The Last Stand puis producteur historique sur la plupart des films et séries Marvel de la Fox) n'a pas seulement niqué le plan de Matthew Vaughn sur sa trilogie mais déjà une première fois dès X-Men 3 :paf:
Yehuda
Stan Lee

Localisation: "dans le cruchemon de la caméra" dixit Kathya d'la place Clichy

Précédente

Retourner vers Saga X-Men