[MCU] The Fantastic Four - Ils en parlent...

Tout sur The Fantastic Four ! Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Johnny Storm et Ben Grimm débarquent bientôt dans le MCU (2025)...

[MCU] The Fantastic Four - Ils en parlent...

Messagede EagleWolf » Sam 24 Fév 2024 18:16

Première réaction d'un acteur après l'annonce :

ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Dim 25 Fév 2024 20:56

ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Ven 5 Avr 2024 11:33

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede ROY » Ven 5 Avr 2024 12:15

Après il y a peut-être la possibilité que le Surfer se soit déjà émencipée de Galactus et qu'elle aide les 4F face à un autre héraut ? Et oui le fait que le film se déroule dans un autre univers peut également laisser penser qu'ils gardent la carte Norrin Radd pour 616
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede EagleWolf » Sam 6 Avr 2024 19:17

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mer 17 Avr 2024 18:24

"I had a talk with [director] Matt [Shakman], and it was very clear with the kind of people who they were attaching to it what they were trying to do with it. There are aspects of it that are very much a singular thing and its own thing."

"Working with Vanessa, Pedro, Evan - they're really consummate pros and brilliant in everything they're in. So I'm really looking forward to establishing this familial dynamic with them and with Matt Shakman's guidance."

"I think that with the story of the Fantastic Four, it feels like we want to get this right. There are aspects of it that are very different to other Marvel films. That felt very compelling to me. And again, going back to who's involved, Matt, of course, the director, I think is brilliant, and the cast, and I've read it and the script is brilliant. It's really brilliant. I'm delighted to have this opportunity."

"Superhero movies are movies about people. And if we're invested in the people and the characters and the peril and the spectacle, then that's why people go to the theaters to watch films. We're not just in a penny; we're in for a pound with this one. We're going to go for it.
"
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Retourner vers The Fantastic Four