Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom - Ils en parlent...

Tout sur Aquaman et le Royaume perdu ! Arthur Curry est de retour pour protéger le monde d'un ancien pouvoir dévastateur (2023)...

Messagede NiradZedjati » Sam 3 Sep 2022 12:35

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mer 14 Déc 2022 18:43

ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Sam 21 Jan 2023 12:09

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede ROY » Sam 21 Jan 2023 12:47

Donc il reste Aquaman ET il joue Lobo... :lol:
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede NiradZedjati » Dim 22 Jan 2023 11:58

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Lun 1 Mai 2023 17:58

ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Ven 2 Juin 2023 19:04

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Jeu 29 Juin 2023 20:11

James Wan sur l'aspect standalone :
Well, Aquaman – even the first film – has always been a very standalone film. That was always our approach: that it kind of lives in its own world, and that’s kind of how we’ve approached The Lost Kingdom as well.”

“You know, people love Jason Momoa; people love him playing this role; and people love the action visuals of this space and this world.”

“And that’s what we’re doing: we’re taking it to the next level and we are still expanding – and just any fans of Aquaman the character, that love Black Manta, this is the next level and I’m very excited to finally put out there to show them what we’ve been working on all these years.
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Dim 9 Juil 2023 13:14

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mer 13 Sep 2023 19:02

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Jeu 14 Sep 2023 10:49

I always pitched this to everyone from the get-go. The first Aquaman was Arthur and Mera’s journey. The second movie was always going to be Arthur and Orm. So, the first was a romance action-adventure movie, the second one is a bromance action-adventure movie. We’ll leave it at that.

"We have big actors in this movie, and everyone's schedule is really hard. So, we had to break up our shooting schedule into sections."

"We'll shoot a bit here now, because this actor's available, and then we'll do another shoot now, because this guy's available. People are like, 'Oh, they're doing a whole bunch of different shoots!' No. If we actually combined them all together, it's actually not that many number of days at all."

"Additional photography is never a negative thing. I find new things and I come up with new ideas. The Conjuring 2 was the perfect example of me putting the whole movie together and then — bing! — a lightbulb went off in my head and I go, 'I know what I need to do.' Same here as well.
"
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede ROY » Jeu 14 Sep 2023 11:58

Tu radottes :lol:
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede EagleWolf » Ven 15 Sep 2023 11:07

"Willem is not in this one, no. Part of the reason was because his schedule did not work out for us. But what that allowed me to do was expand on Atlanna's role. Atlanna in this one ultimately becomes Arthur's advisor. Because Arthur's not from this world, she helps him better understand the world and the politics of how things work."

EDIT :

Ah ok, je comprends mieux certains passages du trailer du coup...

"We had developed the Trench movie, and ultimately, like most things, you develop — if they work out, great, if they don't, then that's fine as well. We didn't want that project to potentially step on the Aquaman films, but we came up with a lot of really interesting ideas and really cool stuff that I felt we could use it in this one."

"And so with the Trench movie, it was going to be a secret Black Manta, right? Initially, we announced it as a Trench movie, but ultimately, we wanted to surprise the fans because that was going to be a stand-alone Black Manta movie. And so when that didn't happen, some of those ideas kind of found its way into this there.
"
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mer 25 Oct 2023 19:51

We probably did seven or eight days [of reshoots]. Nothing for a movie of this size. It was just spread out because it’s so hard to get your actors back once you’ve finished the initial shoot.”

“I’m a pretty private person. I don’t get on social media and have fights, but it’s difficult because this narrative has emerged that is not the reality. The noise is fun to write about and it gets clicks. But people don’t know the truth.
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Sam 4 Nov 2023 20:00

James Wan sur les discussions négatives entourant cette suite :
"I've been on this movie for four years now, and I'm so happy for it to come out. In many ways, I think it's even more fun than the first one. But it's been a long, exhausting process. It is definitely the noisiest movie I've ever worked on."

"That’s the biggest thing I’ve learned from this experience. To filter out the negativity and focus on the film. Because that’s what will live on - in 20 years, no one will remember the noise. Only the movie.
"

Je lui souhaite...
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Jeu 4 Jan 2024 13:17

Amber Heard remercie ses fans....

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 16 Jan 2024 21:07

Dolph Lundgren pense que la première version du film était meilleure avant les reshoots :
ComicBook.com a écrit:"My opinion is that I thought the original script was great. I was a bigger part of it and Amber Heard was a bigger part of it."

"The studio decided, I guess, to just reshoot a bunch of footage to try to rebuild a slightly different storyline. That's tricky because you can't reshoot the whole movie.
"

"I just realized that it was some kind of corporate decision that they try to limit Amber Heard and then I'm playing with her dad and went along with it. I was just disappointed for the moviegoers, because I thought the original script was great and the original cut, I saw a little bit of it, it was really good."

"I didn't see any reason to start reshooting and reshaping the story, which obviously led to disappointment in the moviegoers and not just me.
"
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Adanedhel » Mer 17 Jan 2024 00:59

"And the original cut" ho ho, que n'a-t-il pas dit là ?
Après la Ayer Cut, je vois déjà venir la Wan Cut :sif: :D
Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher - Enfys Nest

Venez voter pour les Oscars Héroïques 2024 !
Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede Yehuda » Mer 17 Jan 2024 05:12

C'est marrant parce que j'ai le souvenir que Wan défendait justement l'idée selon laquelle dès le script originel le personnage d'Amber Heard n'avait pas une très grande présence dans le film...
Yehuda
Stan Lee

Localisation: "dans le cruchemon de la caméra" dixit Kathya d'la place Clichy

Précédente

Retourner vers Aquaman et le Royaume perdu