Shazam - ils en parlent

Tout sur Shazam ! Pour se transformer en super-héros, il suffit à Billy Batson de prononcer le mot Shazam (2019)...

Messagede LMO42 » Sam 6 Juil 2019 18:13

La proximité de Sandberg des internautes et des réseaux permet clairement des choses merveilleuses !
Excellente vidéo. Au delà même d'enfin évoquer des problèmes qui arrivent tout le temps dans l'industrie, que tout le monde fait mais que personne n'assume, c'est une très belle leçon d'humilité et d'analyse critique.
ImageImage
LMO42
Zack Whedon

Messagede ROY » Sam 6 Juil 2019 18:21

Les 10 dernières secondes c'est Snyder qui dit oui dès qu'un fan apporte une interprétation géniale d'une scène d'un de ses films. :lol:
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede NiradZedjati » Lun 15 Juil 2019 17:52

Je poste ça ici.

Zachary Levi made an appearance at the CCXP Cologne convention in Germany this weekend and explained that his character and Black Adam won't meet until both Black Adam and Shazam! 2 have been released. "I can say that as far as I know, Black Adam is not going to be in the second Shazam!, because the idea is that they want to go and do a standalone Black Adam movie first," he revealed.

"And then it would kind of be, if we do a third Shazam! and a second Black Adam, kind of [parallel] like that, that’s where we would [meet]," he added, explaining that a meeting between these two needs to feel like a big deal. "Because he’s like the ultimate bad guy for Captain Marvel, Shazam. Like [Shazam and] Black Adam, they’re doppelgängers right, the evil twin to who I am."

"So that’s got to be like the final battle," he concluded.
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede ROY » Lun 15 Juil 2019 20:15

Je trouve ça beaucoup trop mais bon ils veulent tirer la corde au maximum.
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede NiradZedjati » Jeu 29 Aoû 2019 02:34

On his official Instagram story, Sandberg revealed the original plans for how Henry Cavill would’ve factored into the cameo as Superman:

“He sat down at the table. They had a brief chat. There was a joke about [sort of] school food and then it ended with Freddy just leaning into him, and it going like, ‘I have so many questions,’ and then it cut out.”
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Sam 4 Avr 2020 10:44

Je ne me souviens plus si nous le savions déjà ou pas ça ?
ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Sam 26 Sep 2020 00:59

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Précédente

Retourner vers Shazam