The Acolyte (série)

Star Wars Forever... La saga immortelle de George Lucas renait avec la Postlogie et les Star Wars Stories !

Messagede EagleWolf » Ven 7 Avr 2023 14:51

ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Sam 8 Avr 2023 17:00

ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Dim 9 Avr 2023 11:30

J'ai retrouvé le leak (à 1:05 et 'full screen' derrière bouton 'Hide') supprimé un peu partout.
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Jeu 11 Mai 2023 17:09

Dafne Keen sur l'apparence de son personnage hybride :
"David Bowie meets Star Wars: I have a little mullet, I have horns, it's cute."

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Adanedhel » Jeu 11 Mai 2023 17:36

Oh cool, une Theelin c'est un chouette choix pour un personnage alien coloré qui a peu de chance d'être foiré par un maquillage approximatif !
Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher - Enfys Nest

Venez voter pour les Oscars Héroïques 2024 !
Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede EagleWolf » Ven 19 Mai 2023 11:33

Empire a écrit:The Acolyte is a mystery-thriller that will take viewers into a galaxy of shadowy secrets and emerging dark-side powers in the final days of the High Republic era. A former Padawan reunites with her Jedi Master to investigate a series of crimes, but the forces they confront are more sinister than they ever anticipated.
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 6 Juin 2023 10:48

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Yehuda » Mar 6 Juin 2023 11:56

On peut donc bien imaginer un lancement 1er trimestre 2024 en toute logique :D
Yehuda
Stan Lee

Localisation: "dans le cruchemon de la caméra" dixit Kathya d'la place Clichy

Messagede EagleWolf » Mer 5 Juil 2023 11:56

Un leak du trailer, au complet cette fois, a été posté il y a quelques jours et, encore une fois, c'est très prometteur :

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Yehuda » Mer 5 Juil 2023 12:26

Prometteur, en tout cas le peu qu'on en voit et malgré la qualité du screener les images ont l'air belles et les plans bien composés au-delà de l'intrigue pour laquelle on ne sait pas encore grand chose !
Yehuda
Stan Lee

Messagede EagleWolf » Dim 16 Juil 2023 11:33

Leslye Headland (showrunner) sur le contenu de la série :
We are looking at a time period where the Jedi are at the height of their power, we’re looking at a time period where there is peace throughout the galaxy, and it was very challenging and interesting to make a Star Wars with no war in it.”

“Though, the question became, ‘Well, what should the show be about if it’s not going to be about galactic conflict?’ And I think that what makes this show different and interesting is that it’s from the perspective of the bad guys or the villains of Star Wars.”

“These are people who are using the Force in their own way, dipping into the darker side of the Force, and are doing it without being sanctioned by the larger institution, which in this case is the Jedi. And I think that Star Wars is always about some version of the underdog vs. the institution.”

“I just thought it was very interesting to do a show about the bad guys, and to set that during that time period made the most sense. So I think that’s what sets it apart. It’s kind of almost flipped. We have more Jedi than you’ve seen in any other of the Star Wars content.”

“But at the same time, I think you see more morally ambiguous characters than you’ve seen in other Star Wars content. And I think I can say this pretty confidently: I don’t think you’re going to see action in other shows the way that you see it used and utilized in our show.

Très emballant tout ça...
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Ven 28 Juil 2023 20:36

Manny Jacinto : “If you loved that sequence with Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan and Darth Maul, I think you’re going to enjoy this show.

Charlie Barnett : “I will say too — not to shade’ but we have a lot more tangible physical moves than I saw in that fight. As badass as it is, there’s a lot more grounded work that goes into our stunt training and our stunt performances.

Dafne Keen : “I don’t know if I’m allowed to say this, but I will just say it. There’s a lack of guns, which personally, as someone who loves fighting and stunts and stuff, I love. Because it gives you that body-to-body choreography – that dance feeling. It actually looks like a real fight as opposed to just I point, and I shoot, which is kind of an easy cop-out in a way. We get a lot of that body-to-body.
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Sam 4 Nov 2023 12:41

Intéressante cette liste...

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Dim 11 Fév 2024 12:26

Yes...

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Jeu 22 Fév 2024 06:27

Cela démarrerait le 5 juin, et le compositeur serait Michael Abels :

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Adanedhel » Jeu 22 Fév 2024 10:50

Il y a des choses intéressantes dans son CV notamment les films de Jordan Peeles... si ça peut tendre vers une ambiance de ce genre ça peut donner des choses assez neuves !
Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher - Enfys Nest

Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede Yehuda » Jeu 22 Fév 2024 11:44

EagleWolf a écrit:Cela démarrerait le 5 juin, et le compositeur serait Michael Abels :

J'ai fait un sans faute sur la date :D
Yehuda
Stan Lee

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 27 Fév 2024 12:51

"All the artwork was conceptualized with my face, and Leslye was like, 'So I’ve been working on this for about three or four years for you. I don’t know what I’m going to do if you don’t do it. No pressure.' So I was sent to the moon, of course."

"In the context of the Star Wars universe, it’s a time of great peace, theoretically. It’s also a time of an institution, and it’s a time in which conceptions around the Force are very strict. And I think what we’re trying to explore within our show is when an institution has a singular conception of how power can be used."

"We try to provide a lot of different perspectives and answers to that question. The idea is to kind of honor the ethos of Star Wars and ideas around the Force and also challenge them, hopefully harmoniously.
"
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mer 6 Mar 2024 12:36

Hâte... Bon, la durée des épisodes reste dans la fourchette habituelle.

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Lun 18 Mar 2024 19:01

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Synopsis :
Dans The Acolyte, une enquête sur une vague de crimes choquants oppose un Maître Jedi respecté (Lee Jung-jae) à une dangereuse guerrière issue de son passé (Amandla Stenberg). Au fur et à mesure que de nouveaux indices émergent, ils empruntent un chemin sombre où des forces sinistres révèlent que tout n’est pas ce qu’il semble être…
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Adanedhel » Lun 18 Mar 2024 22:03

Le poster & la tagline intriguent bien ! :D :twisted:

Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Précédente

Retourner vers Star Wars