Star Wars - La Cantina : Infos.. diverses et variées

Star Wars Forever... La saga immortelle de George Lucas renait avec la Postlogie et les Star Wars Stories !

Messagede Adanedhel » Sam 4 Mai 2024 14:29

Très bon Star Wars Day tout le monde :D
Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher - Enfys Nest

Venez voter pour les Oscars Héroïques 2024 !
Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede EagleWolf » Sam 4 Mai 2024 18:10

ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Lun 6 Mai 2024 12:35

ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede ROY » Ven 10 Mai 2024 16:32

ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede EagleWolf » Ven 10 Mai 2024 18:48

Sous-entendu, assurez à l'écriture ? :sif: :lol:

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Sam 11 Mai 2024 19:09

Our First Taste of Star Wars' Post-Rise of Skywalker Vision Comes From Disneyland...

When I met Luke Skywalker, I offered him his lightsaber and he tossed it away. But the Force doesn’t always make things easy. So you keep trying, that’s all you can do.”

“I came from something evil. Sometimes I still want to run from that. But I have learned there are things stronger than blood and that the smallest light can push back the deepest darkness.”

“I’m Rey, Rey Skywalker.”

“Maybe you’ve heard. I’m all the Jedi. So I’ve got that going for me.”

“Luke Skywalker was my master. So was his sister Leia. And her son, Ben, gave his life for me. I took the Skywalker name to honor them and their legacy.”

“The Force is so much bigger than any creed, any philosophy, anything that can fit in a bunch of books. Master Skywalker taught me that in his first lesson on Ahch-To. I knew right away I’d never forget it. That I’d never be the same.”

“I grew up in the desert and yet every night I dreamt of an island. A tiny dot in an endless sea. I saw it so clearly. But I never imagined it might be real. Real. And waiting for me.”

“Ben was right about letting go of the past. But not about killing it. My task is to make something new. Not by killing the past but by building on all that’s good in it.”

“The early Jedi sought to bind the galaxy’s wounds. They looked at what was broken and saw how to fix it. When I read that I thought, ‘Well, I’m good at that already.’”

“I’ve studied the sacred texts of the Jedi. Do you know what the most important pages are? It’s the blank ones left at the end because those ancient teachers knew the lessons weren’t finished and never could be.
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Sam 18 Mai 2024 11:23

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Précédente

Retourner vers Star Wars