Shawn Levy's Star Wars Movie - News, Rumeurs

Star Wars Forever... La saga immortelle de George Lucas renait avec la Postlogie et les Star Wars Stories !

Shawn Levy's Star Wars Movie - News, Rumeurs

Messagede EagleWolf » Mer 9 Nov 2022 12:19

Et ça continue avec les nouveaux projets, cette fois ce serait potentiellement avec "un certain" Shawn Levy :

ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede ROY » Mer 9 Nov 2022 12:27

Mais c'est quoi encore cet énième projet? Combien il y en a? Au moins on arrive à se souvenir et différencier les projets DC et Sony puisqu'ils portent sur des persos en particulier mais là tous les mois ils te sortent "un nouveau projet Star Wars" :lol:
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede EagleWolf » Ven 16 Déc 2022 19:19

EagleWolf a écrit:Et ça continue avec les nouveaux projets, cette fois ce serait potentiellement avec "un certain" Shawn Levy :

"We’re in pretty early development still, but my goal is to make a Star Wars movie that is like a lot of my movies, which is visual spectacle and a healthy dose of wish fulfillment, levity, and big heart."

"If you had told me when I was making Big Fat Liar that I would eventually be making Deadpool and Star Wars, I would’ve said, 'Are you kidding me?! That’s a fantasy, not a goal'. So the fact that I’m getting to paint on these big, rich canvasses, it’s thrilling to me. I don’t ever for a day take it for granted or feel complacent about it.
"
ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 24 Oct 2023 11:21

EagleWolf a écrit:
EagleWolf a écrit:Et ça continue avec les nouveaux projets, cette fois ce serait potentiellement avec "un certain" Shawn Levy :

"We’re in pretty early development still, but my goal is to make a Star Wars movie that is like a lot of my movies, which is visual spectacle and a healthy dose of wish fulfillment, levity, and big heart."

"If you had told me when I was making Big Fat Liar that I would eventually be making Deadpool and Star Wars, I would’ve said, 'Are you kidding me?! That’s a fantasy, not a goal'. So the fact that I’m getting to paint on these big, rich canvasses, it’s thrilling to me. I don’t ever for a day take it for granted or feel complacent about it.
"

In an interview conducted last year, Mark Ruffalo said, “You always get the same version of ‘Star Wars’ each time.” Now that you’re working on one, how will you do things differently?

"When Kathy Kennedy brought me on board to make a “Star Wars” movie, her central mandate to me was “I want a Shawn Levy movie. I want a story and a tone that reflects you and your taste and what you bring to your movies — with a ‘Star Wars’ story.” So I have felt extremely empowered. We are in early days, unfortunately, because the development process was abruptly paused [due to the WGA strike], but I feel very empowered to trust my instincts in the development of this story and movie."

Could “Deadpool 3” be good practice for “Star Wars”?

"The experience that I’m currently having with Marvel on “Deadpool” is showing me firsthand that it is indeed really possible to feel empowered and personal about making a movie within a universe that is bigger than any one film. My “Deadpool” movie is turning out to be exactly what Ryan [Reynolds] and I had hoped when we started off. So I’m going into the development of my “Star Wars” movie with a similar optimism, and faith that my instincts will be allowed to lead the way."

Since you’re close to Adam Driver, could your “Star Wars” movie be a prequel to “Episode VII: ‘The Force Awakens” in which Kylo Ren would be back?

"Your words, not mine! As you know Adam is a buddy, and I’ve always been a huge fan of Kylo Ren. But no comment."
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Dim 29 Oct 2023 20:25

Shawn Levy sur où en est le projet :
The one thing I’m allowed to say: it is not an Ewok origin story… [It’s] not as far along as I’d like. I definitely have an idea; again, a long pause, but very much re-engaging development. I mean, it’s early development.”

“But I’ll also say, I really want to make that movie. And obviously, Kathy [Kennedy] and [Dave] Miloni and all the kind of brain trust at Lucasfilm, they’re all trying to juggle and coordinate a lot of pieces in film and in television.”

“it’s a long runway [in terms of a project going from development to actual production, but he says his aim is to re-capture the tone of the original trilog] Listen, we’ve seen different tones succeed, right? We’ve seen “Andor” and its strength. We’ve seen “The Force Awakens” and its strengths. We’ve seen Rian’s [Johnson] “Star Wars” movie and its strengths.”

“For me, and again, I can only make things that flow from me in an intuitive way… it is a combination of swashbuckling fun, swagger, but also a depth of relationship connections– what are you willing to sacrifice for, either a person or an idea–and in the best Star Wars movie, it’s both.
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Jeu 18 Jan 2024 13:10

Alors là, il nous faudra des explications... :perp:
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Retourner vers Star Wars