Joker - Ils en parlent...

Tout sur Joker ! Les origines du plus grand super-vilain DC Comics sont enfin révélées (2019)...

Joker - Ils en parlent...

Messagede NiradZedjati » Jeu 13 Juin 2019 17:51

Bryan Tyree Henry sur le film...

“The film really goes into just the origin story villains are never born that way, they’re made. There’s something that happens in their lives that they give up their faith in humanity; they see the flaws of humanity and mankind and feel like they must correct it. And what happens with ‘Joker’ is you start to see how he really was a happy person. He really was trying to find this hope in humanity until it broke him down and he just had to give up and reshape it.”

Henry then went on to describe more about the Joker movie and specifically what relationship drives the film.

There’s going to be a connection [made] about a boy and his mother, that is another thing that you’re going to see — that he was capable of love at some point. But, at the end of the day, I think it’s all about how he was made that way, how he didn’t start being that kind of person.
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Pickle Rick » Ven 14 Juin 2019 13:44

A la lecture de ça, je crains qu'ils ne partent dans un délire du type "le jour où tout a basculé". Et là, il n'y aurait pas Batman en déclencheur comme dans The Killing Joke donc je suis inquiet de voir comment le basculement serait présenté.
Pickle Rick
Avenger de la Justice League

Messagede NiradZedjati » Ven 14 Juin 2019 13:53

Je pense que c'était previsible et évident, non ? (que Batman ne soit pas le déclencheur)...vu la période traitée dans le film ou on sait que Bruce est encore un enfant.
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Pickle Rick » Ven 14 Juin 2019 14:00

Non c'est sûr que Batman c'est exclu :D Là en gros, ce serait l'histoire d'un loser au grand coeur, qui galère mais reste optimiste, assez solitaire. Il rencontre une mère célibataire et se met en couple avec elle si j'ai bien compris, il arrive un truc à cette femme et là il craque définitivement. Bon, après, l'intérêt du film est plus dans le comment que dans le pourquoi, je m'en rends bien compte mais j'ai envie de spéculer quand même :D
Pickle Rick
Avenger de la Justice League

Messagede NiradZedjati » Lun 8 Juil 2019 14:15

Eleseworld/One shot = carte blanche :bravo: #SnyderAuraitDuSuivreLaMemeRoute

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Jeu 25 Juil 2019 00:26

Le directeur artistique du Festival de Toronto à propos du film et de la presta' de Phoenix...

artistic director Cameron Bailey noted the project is unlike most superhero features and praised Joaquin Phoenix for a “career-best” performance as the Clown Prince of Crime:

“It’s an original story, not part of the existing canon. It does take the character and a lot of the elements that we know from Joker’s backstory. But it’s an original story that allows the filmmakers to go in an original direction. It’s got some real dark tones to it, but it’s just grounded in this career-best career performance by Joaquin Phoenix. I think all the awards bodies will be taking notice.”
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Sam 27 Juil 2019 00:48

Autour du Directeur Artistique de Venise de parler du projet...

In an interview with Variety, Venice artistic chief Alberto Barbera noted Joker director Todd Phillips was the one who pushed for the Joaquin Phoenix film to compete at the festival in Venice. Barbera then noted that Joker is “the most surprising” entry they have at the 2019 Venice Film Festival before predicting the Joaquin Phenix film will be present at the Oscars next year:

I have to say, Warners was convinced pretty rapidly, because it’s a really surprising film. It’s the most surprising film we’ve got this year…This one’s going straight to the Oscars even though it’s gritty, dark, violent. It has amazing ambition and scope.
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Sam 27 Juil 2019 09:35

NiradZedjati a écrit:Autour du Directeur Artistique de Venise de parler du projet...

I have to say, Warners was convinced pretty rapidly, because it’s a really surprising film. It’s the most surprising film we’ve got this year…This one’s going straight to the Oscars even though it’s gritty, dark, violent. It has amazing ambition and scope.

Ça promet.
ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mar 6 Aoû 2019 14:20

NiradZedjati a écrit:Le directeur artistique du Festival de Toronto à propos du film et de la presta' de Phoenix...

artistic director Cameron Bailey noted the project is unlike most superhero features and praised Joaquin Phoenix for a “career-best” performance as the Clown Prince of Crime:

“It’s an original story, not part of the existing canon. It does take the character and a lot of the elements that we know from Joker’s backstory. But it’s an original story that allows the filmmakers to go in an original direction. It’s got some real dark tones to it, but it’s just grounded in this career-best career performance by Joaquin Phoenix. I think all the awards bodies will be taking notice.”

“First of all it’s terrific. So it should play on our largest stage. But it’s a really original take on comic book movies and on the Joker character in particular. It’s not based on an existing story, it has one of the greatest actors in modern cinema, Joaquin Phoenix, in the lead, and Robert De Niro is in it as well, one of the best actors that has ever lived. It’s set in the late ’70s, early ’80s and it feels like it was made then. It’s gritty in its look. It has references to Martin Scorsese’s filmmaking and it feels like a cinematic achievement on a high level. Although it’s working with very populist material, it has great ambition. That’s why it’s a Gala.”
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Jeu 15 Aoû 2019 14:59

Phoenix sur comment il a bossé son rire...

“I started from here. I saw videos showing people suffering from pathological laughter, a psychic dysfunction that makes mimicry uncontrollable.”
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Sam 17 Aoû 2019 00:22

Phoenix et Phillips ont parlé du film...

You lost a lot of weight for this role. Why?

“I had already lost a lot of weight to play Jesus in Mary Magdalene (opposite fiancée Rooney Mara) and to be honest I had promised myself to never do that again. This time I suggested to Todd an overweight Joker, but most people with the same issues of abuse as Arthur Fleck tend to eat poorly, take drugs (medicine), and so lose weight. So I didn't have a choice. And I went on a diet.”

How long did it take?

“A little more than 3 months, but it was so intense I had to forget my social and private life. I couldn't go out, I didn't see anyone in order to avoid temptations. My only relationship during the period before shooting began was with Todd: I called him everyday to talk about Joker. But in spite of the big sacrifice, this is one of my favorite roles ever.”

My goal wasn't to take Joaquin Phoenix and put him in the comic book universe," Todd Phillips explains. "My goal was to take comic books (universe) and put it in the Joaquin Phoenix universe.
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Jeu 29 Aoû 2019 02:45

Michael Uslan (un des producteurs historiques de Batou' au Ciné) sur le projet

At this moment in time, when comic book movies/TV are saturating the marketplace, I think ‘cookie-cutter’ sequels and movies are not the answer.

I think the most important thing needed are films that are different, bold, unique.

If, in order to do this, rules need to be broken by filmmakers with informed and creative visions, then break some rules and spin our heads around.

Jerry Robinson, co-creator of The Joker, was a dear friend of mine and a mentor. I met and talked with his Joker co-creator, Bill Finger twice. I knew Batman co-creator, Bob Kane well.

I have zero doubt that once meeting Todd Phillips, they would have fully endorsed what he has masterfully and artistically accomplished.
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Sam 31 Aoû 2019 19:41

:sun:

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Lun 2 Sep 2019 11:12

ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Sam 21 Sep 2019 11:09

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 24 Sep 2019 14:46

Todd Philipps et Joaquin Poenix sur la "dangerosité" soi-disant du film :
T.P. : "I really think there have been a lot of think pieces written by people who proudly state they haven't even seen the movie and they don't need to.
I would just argue that you might want to watch the movie, you might want to watch it with an open mind.
The movie makes statements about a lack of love, childhood trauma, lack of compassion in the world. I think people can handle that message.
"

J.P. : "Well, I think that, for most of us, you're able to tell the difference between right and wrong. And those that aren't capable of interpreting anything in the way that they may want to.
People misinterpret lyrics from songs. They misinterpret passages from books. So I don't think it's the responsibility of a filmmaker to teach the audience morality or the difference between right and wrong. I mean, to me, I think that that's obvious.
I think if you have somebody that has that level of emotional disturbance, they can find fuel anywhere. I just don't think that you can function that way. The truth is you don't know what is going to be the fuel for somebody.
"

Très bien répondu tous les deux.. ! :jap:
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mar 24 Sep 2019 19:59

Ouaip, limpide !
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mer 25 Sep 2019 09:44

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 1 Oct 2019 19:24

Todd Phillips : “Go try to be funny nowadays with this woke culture. There were articles written about why comedies don’t work anymore – I’ll tell you why, because all the f–king funny guys are like, ‘F–k this shit, because I don’t want to offend you.’ It’s hard to argue with 30 million people on Twitter. You just can’t do it, right? So you just go, ‘I’m out.’ I’m out, and you know what? With all my comedies -I think that what comedies in general all have in common – is they’re irreverent. So I go, ‘How do I do something irreverent, but f–k comedy? Oh I know, let’s take the comic book movie universe and turn it on its head with this.’ And so that’s really where that came from.

:paf:
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Adanedhel » Mar 1 Oct 2019 19:44

Je suivais à peu près son raisonnement jusqu'à ce qu'il dise "comic book" :paf:
Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher - Enfys Nest

Venez voter pour les Oscars Héroïques 2024 !
Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede EagleWolf » Mer 2 Oct 2019 15:42

Affiche postée sur le facebook du Ciné Alamo Drafthouse Omaha :

Et un 'awkward moment' (à 8:27) dans cet interview de Phoenix par Kimmel :

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede ROY » Mer 2 Oct 2019 16:48

Boarf tout est répété et les acteurs savent normalement tout ce qui va se passer et tout ce qu'ils vont voir dans l'épisode donc je ne sais pas trop si on peut croire à sa réaction. ^^
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede EagleWolf » Mer 2 Oct 2019 17:57

Oui et non, dans certains cas ils cherchent aussi la surprise pour obtenir une réaction authentique.
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Lun 21 Oct 2019 19:24

EDIT :
Très bonne et donc intéressante discussion :jap:, sur le fond comme la forme, qui aboutit sur le rapport au besoin d'empathie dans notre société actuelle :

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Thor2.0 » Jeu 7 Nov 2019 00:13

L'interview la plus chill de la promo, en même temps en famille c'est mieux !

Thor2.0
Beyonder

Suivante

Retourner vers Joker