Ahsoka - Infos et Rumeurs

Tout sur la série Ahsoka ! Où Ahsoka Tano cherche sa place dans la galaxie, Ezra Bridger et le Grand Amiral Thrawn...

Messagede EagleWolf » Jeu 11 Jan 2024 12:46

ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Ven 9 Fév 2024 17:43

"When I saw the Captain Enoch uniform for the first time, it reminded me of Excalibur. And I remember having a conversation with Dave Filoni and he was excited that I picked up that detail."

"You’re standing in the hangar bay of a Star Destroyer that you’ve watched your whole life and stormtroopers are walking by, so it was walking into a dream that I got to be a part of the thing. And it was exhilarating. It was some of the most fun I’ve ever had."

"I have a lot of respect for Dave Filoni. I have a lot of respect for what he’s done, what he’s doing with Star Wars and for Star Wars. And so to be something that he created and a wholly original thing is really exciting and really compelling."

In terms of what's to come, the actor chose his words carefully but suggested Enoch will be a key part of whatever Thrawn has planned for the Galaxy.

"I think the potential of this character is exciting. There are some vague hints. There has to be a reason that that character is there. Thrawn introduced one person.
"
ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Jeu 29 Fév 2024 11:50

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 5 Mar 2024 12:52

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mer 3 Avr 2024 19:33

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Précédente

Retourner vers Ahsoka