Alien (Série)

Nostalgique de Lost et de Stargate SG-1 ? Accro aux séries du moment (The Witcher, House of the Dragon) ? Venez en parler !

Alien (Série)

Messagede Thor2.0 » Ven 11 Déc 2020 01:03

Thor2.0
Beyonder

Messagede Adanedhel » Ven 11 Déc 2020 10:35

Une série Alien, par Ridley Scott, et qui se passera sur Terre... J'ai hâte de voir la catastrophe :D
Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher - Enfys Nest

Venez voter pour les Oscars Héroïques 2024 !
Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede Batou » Ven 11 Déc 2020 12:29

Adanedhel a écrit:Une série Alien, par Ridley Scott, et qui se passera sur Terre... J'ai hâte de voir la catastrophe :D

Mon dieu ...
Jamais été un grand fan de Alien mais le Covenant était d'une bêtise ...
Je pensais que c'était enterré tout projet de suite.
Batou
Héraut cosmique

Messagede Adanedhel » Ven 11 Déc 2020 12:36

Avec Noah Hawley derrière il y a un mince espoir de voir émerger un truc pas mal, mais je pars pas vraiment confiant ^^'
Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher - Enfys Nest

Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede Batmanium » Ven 11 Déc 2020 14:23

Si Noah Hawley ne laisse pas Ridley Scott y mettre trop son grain de sel ça peut être extraordinaire ! Fargo et Legion étaient incroyable !
Batmanium
Stan Lee

Messagede EagleWolf » Ven 11 Déc 2020 15:37

Ayant vu Raised by Wolves, cela pourrait être très costaud, donc je reste confiant sur ce coup là.. d'autant avec Hawley.
ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Jeu 1 Juil 2021 18:18

ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Lun 16 Aoû 2021 15:47

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Yehuda » Lun 16 Aoû 2021 17:26

EagleWolf a écrit:

Je ne me souviens plus, ça avait été annoncé si la série serait sur Hulu, Disney+ ou FX ? En tout cas ça montre qu'ils prennent le temps de faire un truc sérieux au même titre que Amazon pour Lord of the Rings...

:bravo:
Yehuda
Stan Lee

Localisation: "dans le cruchemon de la caméra" dixit Kathya d'la place Clichy

Messagede EagleWolf » Lun 16 Aoû 2021 17:47

John Landgraf est le boss de FX Network, donc de fait.

Et en passant :

I think Noah’s very conscious of the fact that there’s a cinematic universe. [There’s] some inventiveness and originality that is uniquely Noah… [but] I think you’ll also see that the show will feel like a part of the cinematic universe you’re familiar with in terms of Alien.

[the series is] “a beast… a really big, world-building exercise.
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Yehuda » Lun 16 Aoû 2021 18:02

EagleWolf a écrit:John Landgraf est le boss de FX Network, donc de fait.

Okay donc ça exclut a priori le brand "Star" de Disney+ mais pour moi ça ne dit pas forcément si la série n'atterrira pas sur Hulu :arrow: FX Networks c'était aussi la plateforme de streaming FX Plus avant le rachat de Disney et ces derniers ont fait bifurquer une bonne partie du contenu sur Hulu justement...

Ils ont appelé ce hub tout bêtement "FX on Hulu" :lol: tu y retrouves le Reservation Dogs de Taika Waititi, le Fargo de Noah Hawley ( :roll: ), Justified, Archer, What we do in the shadows, Nip/Tuck, American Horror Story, etc. Des contenus qui ne sont pas présents sur Disney+
Yehuda
Stan Lee

Messagede EagleWolf » Lun 16 Aoû 2021 18:49

Tout à fait, mais ce n'est pas précisé, il va falloir patienter pour le découvrir. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Ven 7 Jan 2022 11:28

"It's going great. It's going slowly, unfortunately, given the scale of it. I've made a certain business out of reinvention. Alien is a fascinating story because it's not just a monster movie; it’s about how we're trapped between the primordial past and the artificial intelligence of our future, where both trying to kill us. It’s set on Earth of the future. At this moment, I describe that as Edison versus Westinghouse versus Tesla. Someone’s going to monopolize electricity. We just don't know which one it is."

"In the movies, we have this Weyland-Yutani Corporation, which is clearly also developing artificial intelligence—but what if there are other companies trying to look at immortality in a different way, with cyborg enhancements or transhuman downloads? Which of those technologies is going to win? It’s ultimately a classic science fiction question: does humanity deserve to survive? As Sigourney Weaver said in that second movie, “I don't know which species is worse. At least they don't fuck each other over for a percentage.” Even if the show was 60% of the best horror action on the planet, there's still 40% where we have to ask, “What are we talking about it, beneath it all?” Thematically, it has to be interesting. It’s humbling to get to play with the iconography of this world.
"
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Adanedhel » Ven 7 Jan 2022 12:26

Très intéressant ! :)

Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede EagleWolf » Sam 8 Jan 2022 19:12

Des détails intéressants sur deux personnages :

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Jeu 13 Jan 2022 20:34

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Jeu 17 Fév 2022 20:45

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 26 Avr 2022 18:45

Alors qu'il vient signer un deal avec FX, Bobak Esfarjani (WandaVision) va travailler sur la série Alien :

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Ven 13 Jan 2023 18:42

John Landgraf (président de FX Networks) : “Noah is currently in production on the fifth season of Fargo but he’s in active preproduction on Alien. He’s written scripts. I think he’s meeting with his production designer in Austin this weekend, gearing up for production this year after he completes the fifth season of Fargo.
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 2 Mai 2023 18:49

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Yehuda » Mer 3 Mai 2023 10:56

Ah apparemment elle avait un rôle dans le dernier film d'Olivia Wilde, Don't Worry Darling, que j'ai pas encore eu l'occasion de regarder mais du coup plutôt une news intéressante !
Yehuda
Stan Lee

Messagede EagleWolf » Lun 22 Mai 2023 17:47

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Dim 23 Juil 2023 11:00

Cool, Alex Lawther de The End of the F * cking World fera partie du casting :

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 29 Aoû 2023 20:15

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Sam 28 Oct 2023 19:07

"Look, a two-hour movie, you can set it up and then it's just about, 'Are they going to survive?' But if you're making a series, 'Are they going to survive?', you can't sustain it. Even if you have 60% of the best action-horror on television, you still have 40% of 'What are we talking about?'"

"I had some conversations early on with Peter Rice, who used to run all of television at Fox and then the first couple of years at Disney, where it was like, 'The thing with Alien is, it's always trapped in a spaceship, trapped in a prison. What if it wasn't that?'"

"What is this moment on Earth, technology-wise? And where are we?" Hawkey said of bringing the iconic aliens to Earth. "And the question science-fiction always tends to ask is, does humanity deserve to survive? So that seems like a really interesting question to continue to explore."

"And then it always mimics the life cycle of the creature, right? Which is egg, slow, Facehugger, starts to get faster — you know what I mean? And of course, that's great for a horror movie to build that way. So I found a way to kind of innovate around that structure and play with it.
"

"I've been asked a couple of times — and I did a 'Star Trek' project that we didn't get to make — to take something original and remake it as something original, you know what I mean? So I always look at, what did the original make me feel? And how can I recreate those feelings in the audience by telling a different story? So for me, there were a few things about 'Alien' that made it interesting. Because it's not just a monster movie, right? It is the great monster movie. But there's that moment you realize Ian Holm [who plays Ash] is an android where you go, 'Oh, this is really interesting now, because this is humanity trapped between the primordial past and the AI future, and they're both trying to kill us.'"
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Suivante

Retourner vers Séries TV - Télévision - Streaming - Web