Alien (Série)

Nostalgique de Lost et de Stargate SG-1 ? Accro aux séries du moment (The Witcher, House of the Dragon) ? Venez en parler !

Messagede EagleWolf » Jeu 9 Nov 2023 19:08

Va falloir être patient...

"We’re all just waiting for the strike, and it will end. The plan right now is to go back in January and be shooting in February, and looks like shoot until July or so, which puts the air date somewhere in the in the first half of '25. I was able to complete filming most of the first hour."

"That said, I wasn’t able to film anything with my star. So I still have the bulk of the show to film, and we have seven more hours to shoot. I certainly would have loved to get the show in front of people as quickly as possible.
"
ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mar 28 Nov 2023 00:58

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mer 29 Nov 2023 13:23

ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Dim 14 Jan 2024 12:43

Noah Hawley rapport à l'horreur et aux films prequels :
"If it were just a monster movie [or TV show], I don’t think there would be enough there. It’s one of the great monsters of all time, but when you think about making ten, twenty, thirty, forty hours of something, even if you had 60% of the best horror action around, you still have 40% of, ‘what are we talking about’? What’s the show about? Thematically, character-wise, it has to exist as a drama outside of those other elements."

The thing with ‘Alien’ is that it’s not just a great monster movie; it’s the story of humanity trapped between its primordial, parasitic past and the A.I. future, and they’re both trying to kill us, so there’s nowhere to go. So it’s really a story of: does humanity deserve to survive? Does humanity’s arrogance in thinking that we’re no longer food, and its arrogance in creating these A.I. beings who we think will do what we tell them, but ultimately might lose their minds – is there a way out?”

"Ridley and I have talked about this and many elements of the show, but I think for me, this perfect lifeform, as it was described in the first film, is the product of millions of years of evolution that created this creature that may have existed for a million years out there in space. And the idea that it was a bio-weapon created half an hour ago is inherently less useful to me. In terms of the mythology and what’s scary about this monster."

"I prefer the retrofuturism of the first two films, and so that’s the choice that I’ve made to embrace that. There are no holograms; the convenience of beautiful Apple store technology is not available to me.
"
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Jeu 18 Jan 2024 13:18

Tant mieux...

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Ven 19 Avr 2024 19:41

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Précédente

Retourner vers Séries TV - Télévision - Streaming - Web