Assassin's Creed (Netflix)

Nostalgique de Lost et de Stargate SG-1 ? Accro aux séries du moment (The Witcher, House of the Dragon) ? Venez en parler !

Assassin's Creed (Netflix)

Messagede ROY » Sam 10 Sep 2022 21:41

EagleWolf a écrit:Ubisoft et Netflix ont conclu un accord pour développer l'univers de AC, avec une série live et de l'animé :o :

Jason Altman (Vice-Président Principal, Responsable du cinéma et de la télévision pour Ubisoft à Los Angeles) : "For more than 10 years, millions of fans around the world have helped shape the Assassin’s Creed brand into an iconic franchise. We’re thrilled to create an Assassin’s Creed series with Netflix and we look forward to developing the next saga in the Assassin’s Creed universe."

Peter Friedlander (Vice-Président, Contenus Originaux à Netflix) : "We’re excited to partner with Ubisoft and bring to life the rich, multilayered storytelling that Assassin’s Creed is beloved for. From its breathtaking historical worlds and massive global appeal as one of the best-selling video game franchises of all time, we are committed to carefully crafting epic and thrilling entertainment based on this distinct IP and provide a deeper dive for fans and our members around the world to enjoy."

ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede Karak » Sam 10 Sep 2022 22:37

Oui mais donnez nous des news, ça fait trop longtemps que ça a été annoncé :cry:
Karak
Stan Lee

Messagede EagleWolf » Mer 4 Jan 2023 19:42

Jeb Stuart : “I think it was a little bit of a move of executives from LA to London, and it allowed the London group who, unfortunately, had to inherit my vision of what it was instead of getting to develop their own vision. So I think that’s fair. I know it’s going to be great whenever it comes out. I think the Ubisoft guys are fantastic. I think it’s a terrific franchise. It was just a good, mutual time to move on for both sides.
ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Karak » Jeu 5 Jan 2023 00:30

Bon... retard à prevoir :evil:
Karak
Stan Lee

Retourner vers Séries TV - Télévision - Streaming - Web