[Saga] Alien / Prometheus / Covenant

Avatar, Godzilla, Jurassic World, Terminator... tous les films non super-héroïques mais néanmoins fantastiques !

Messagede EagleWolf » Sam 4 Mar 2023 12:03

Le tournage devrait commencer à partir du 9 mars à Budapest avec un casting qui s'étoffe d'une brochette de jeunes comme le synopsis indique le contexte :
"In this ninth entry in the immensely popular and enduring film series, a group of young people on a distant world find themselves in a confrontation with the most terrifying life form in the universe."

ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Jeu 27 Avr 2023 00:09

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 13 Juin 2023 19:03

ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 4 Juil 2023 11:07

Tournage terminé.. !

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mer 18 Oct 2023 11:10

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 28 Nov 2023 13:23

Aaah ? ^^

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Jeu 8 Fév 2024 19:07

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Jeu 8 Fév 2024 21:04

Chouette Poster...
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Adanedhel » Ven 9 Fév 2024 13:02

J'ai toujours du mal à me dire qu'un nouvel alien sort cette année... hâte de voir ce qu'un nouveau réal peut apporter !
Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher - Enfys Nest

Venez voter pour les Oscars Héroïques 2024 !
Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede NiradZedjati » Ven 9 Fév 2024 16:19

Finalement c'est un Fan made.

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Adanedhel » Sam 10 Fév 2024 02:37

Ah dommage parce qu'il était très réussi, j'adore l'idée, la composition, on retrouvait à la fois l'aspect légende romaine induit par le titre et une forme de continuité avec la fin de Covenant...
Mais c'est vrai qu'un truc aussi bien pensé il y avait plus de chances que ça vienne d'un passionné :paf:
Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher - Enfys Nest

Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede EagleWolf » Sam 10 Fév 2024 13:07

Ah dommage oui, il paraissait plutôt légitime, si ce n'est un peu en avance je dois reconnaître.
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Sam 2 Mar 2024 12:23

I mean, I’m not too sure what I can say just yet, but I know that… it’s very, very, very different. I think ‘Alien’ was slightly before my generation, in terms of its depth and its impact at the time, but you know, we have such an incredible spin on it. And we had Fede Álvarez as our director, Ridley Scott producing it. It was incredible to work with those people, and opposite Cailee Spaeny, who is just a brilliant actress. I think it’s going to be cool. I’m very excited.

À voir ce qu'il entend par "très très très différent".
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 12 Mar 2024 13:31

:)
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mer 20 Mar 2024 19:23

Ambiance... :D

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Adanedhel » Mer 20 Mar 2024 20:35

Beaucoup de plans et une ambiance qui rappellent le premier film... ça peut être un retour aux sources assez salutaires, si la mise en scène est suffisamment efficace (j'ai vu aucun film d'Alvarez, pour le coup). Curieux d'en voir plus !

Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mer 20 Mar 2024 21:22

Bien fichu comme Teaser-Trailer...
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Jeu 21 Mar 2024 12:57

Il revient sur la timeline (pour rappel, il se passe entre les deux premiers.. Alien et Aliens) :

"The way we crafted it is, if you haven’t seen any of them, I’m jealous because you’ll have an incredible experience. You’ll have all these worlds of Alien coming at you, and you’ve never experienced any of this. You don’t know how the creature is born, and you don’t know any of these things. That’s fantastic. You’ll have a blast."

"Now, if you’ve seen the others, then it’s a completely different experience in a way, because you’ll see and you’ll find those connections with the other movies. And if you’re a fan, you’ll be that person who annoys your friends in the theater, by telling them that you know what this is from and where that gun is from and what the characters are talking about."

"For the creatures, we brought in all the guys from ‘Aliens.’ They were in their early twenties when they made ‘Aliens,’ and they were a part of Stan Winston’s [special effects] team.

"And now we had them at the top of their game. They have their own shops, and so we brought them all together to work on all the creatures , because we went with all animatronics and puppets at every level. I even got the chance to be under the table with them, puppeteering all these animatronics."

"I have this obsession with no green screens, so we built every creature and set. Everything had to be built so we were really living and breathing in these spaces. But I’m not an anti-CG guy."

"I come from a background where I know how to build the effects myself. I still do VFX shots in my movies to this day. It’s just whatever is best for the shot, and when it comes to face-to-face encounters and moments with creatures, nothing beats the real thing.
"

Il précise le titre :

"It’s based on the Romulus and Remus myth. If people aren’t familiar, it’s the creation myth of Rome. Romulus killed Remus. It’s not a siblinghood that went down the right path. [Alien: Romulus] is a film about siblinghood. A lot of the character stories are related to siblinghood. As you may know, Weyland-Yutani, which is the big company in the Alien movies, has this obsession with Rome and Imperialist iconography."

"You really have to go deep into the canon, but a lot of the planets, and a lot of names come out of the early Roman Empire, either from rivers or cities. And there’s a station where most of the story takes place. It’s called the Renaissance Station, and it’s made of two big models that are connected. One is Remus, the other one is Romulus. And that’s as much as I can tell you.
"

James Cameron l'a vu et l'a bien kiffé :

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mer 27 Mar 2024 12:52

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Sheevben » Jeu 28 Mar 2024 12:57

Assez curieux de ce nouveau film Alien. Oui y a des références au tout premier Alien.
Ayez l'Espoir en vous.
Sheevben
Humain

Messagede EagleWolf » Mer 3 Avr 2024 11:38

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Dim 21 Avr 2024 19:28

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Ven 26 Avr 2024 20:23

Le trailer pour le Alien Day serait appréciable.
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Précédente

Retourner vers Pellicule fantastique, pellicule SF