Justice League - Ils en parlent...

Tout sur la Justice League et son univers ! Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Aquaman et Cyborg refont le match (2021) !

Justice League - Ils en parlent...

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mar 12 Jan 2016 23:02

Snyder à props de la Justuce League et de la direction à prendre pour le DCEU...

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Ven 11 Mar 2016 20:14

Chris Terrio parle du film...

One of the best things to happen to Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice was the hiring of Chris Terrio, the Oscar winning screenwriter of Argo. Talking to The Washington Post recently, he shed some light on why he signed on to the movie and the fact that Warner Bros. gave him the freedom to let his voice be heard. "Given the scale, you would think the whole thing has a corporate stench, but the way we worked there was this quality of, ‘I can’t believe they’re letting us do this.' In superhero stories, Batman is Pluto, god of the underworld, and Superman is Apollo, god of the sky. That began to be really interesting to me—that their conflict is not just due to manipulation, but their very existence."

Asked about adding Wonder Woman to the mix, Terrio added: "If you bring in a character in a kinetic way, then you accept the reality more easily." Talk then turned to incorporating all of these characters into next year's Justice League movie, and to prepare, the writer says he studied red and blue shifts in electromagnetic physics to think about the Flash, investigated deep sea biology in the Mariana trench to create the world of Aquaman, and read the Greek historian Diodorus of Sicily’s account of the war between Amazon and Atlantis to better understand Wonder Woman. "If you told me the most rigorous dramaturgical and intellectual product of my life would be superhero movies, I would have said you were crazy," he concluded.

Edit :

In a new interview with The Wall Street Journal, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice writer Chris Terrio (Argo) has shed some light on why he said yes to writing Justice League Part One for Zack Snyder and Warner Bros. Confirming that he initially declined the opportunity to work on the movie, it turns out that we have the new Lex Luthor to thank for his return. "I initially thought I wasn’t the guy to do Justice League and went off to work on something else. But the first day I went to the set, I saw Jesse [Eisenberg] in a scene with Holly Hunter and I really did feel like I was watching some strange, great performance in an independent film. At that moment, I thought, 'I’m not done with this yet. I want to go back and keep telling the story.'"

As for how that movie differs to Batman v Superman, it turns out that the team-up between all of these heroes will be nowhere near as dark as what's come before. "Batman v Superman is a bit of an Empire Strikes Back or Two Towers or any similar middle film in a trilogy. The middle film tends to be the darkest one. I do think from Man of Steel through Justice League, it is one saga really. I expect Justice League will be tonally not quite as dark as Batman v Superman. From that point of view, I felt compelled to go back and try to lift us and myself into a different tonal place because I think when you write a darker film, sometimes you want to redeem it all a bit." It sounds then like Justice League will actually be the culmination of the story which began in Man of Steel, but where does that leave Part Two? Could Warner Bros. have jumped the gun by making it sound as if we're getting one big story over two movies instead of two individual releases? Either way, Terrio may not be back for that.

"I have written Justice League Part One, but I won’t necessarily write Part Two," he confirms. "This has been the most rigorous intellectual exercise I’ve had in my writing life. For Batman v Superman, I wanted to really dig into everything from ideas about American power to the structure of revenge tragedies to the huge canon of DC Comics to Amazon mythology. For Justice League, I could be reading in the same day about red- and blueshifts in physics, Diodorus of Sicily and his account of the war between Amazons and Atlanteans, or deep-sea biology and what kind of life plausibly might be in the Mariana Trench. If you told me the most rigorous dramaturgical and intellectual product of my life would be superhero movies, I would say you were crazy. But I do think fans deserve that. I felt I owed the fan base all of my body and soul for two years because anything less wouldn’t have been appreciating the opportunity I had."
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Supernad » Dim 20 Mar 2016 20:17

Zack Snyder à propos du titre du film et de la préparation du tournage .

While the Justice League movie has been referred to as either Justice League or The Justice League: Part One, Snyder confirmed that they don’t have an official title for the movie yet, just a working one:

Snyder :Right now the working title is Justice League. Actually, I’m in that phase where I’ve been drawing logos and I’ve been drawing title treatments and stuff like that to try and figure out what it means, what Justice League is, visually, so we’ll see if the name evolves with this visual presentation.
Q :Now that Batman v Superman is just about in the books, Snyder and his production team will next look towards the start of Justice League, by whatever title they decide to give it. The director commented on how the film’s shooting schedule compares to that of Batman v Superman

Snyder :The schedule’s close, it’s not quite as long, but give or take. We have a more efficient machine in England because we have a big backlot that we built for Gotham and Metropolis, so it’ll be easier to photograph than when you have to close down streets. But it’s a beautiful backlot.
Image.
Supernad
Stan Lee

Messagede NiradZedjati » Dim 27 Mar 2016 01:01

Snyder nous livre des pistes sur l’intrigue du film... [Ne pas lire si on n'a pas vu Batman v Superman]

The ending of BvS was designed to show that Superman was willing to make himself collateral damage if it meant saving others. “I felt like we had to kill Superman in this movie in order for us to have been serious with the entire premise of the film,” Snyder says. “And that’s not to say that he clearly is gone forever.”

In the final shot, after Lois tosses dirt on the casket, we see some of the rocks rises up off the surface — a callback to the anti-gravity effect Superman had on the ground in the moment before he first flew in 2013’s Man of Steel.

There was another, more practical reason that Snyder decided to go this route, as well. He felt Justice League, which begins shooting April 11, would be a stronger story if it didn’t have Superman assembling the team.

“I wanted Bruce Wayne to build the Justice League,” Snyder tells EW. “I felt like with Superman around, it’s a different conversation when you create the Justice League, right? It’s like, ‘Me and Superman, we want to make a Justice League.’ [Other heroes would be] like, ‘Okay, yeah, I’ll join!’ I just feel like Bruce Wayne having to go out and find these seven samurai by himself, that’s a lot more interesting of a premise.”

It also forces Bruce Wayne to put his detective skills to work as he and Wonder Woman set out to find Aquaman, The Flash, Cyborg, the others. “I also I felt like, without Superman, there is definitely a vulnerability to the team that they’re gonna need to figure something out, you know? Superman does represent the powerful. He’s the Michael Jordan of heroes, he’s gonna score.”

With him out of the picture, the League can’t rely on his invulnerability either. And a part of the reason they team up is to find a way to bring Superman back — much like the goal of Star Wars: The Force Awakens was to rediscover Luke Skywalker.

Exactly how they’ll bring Superman back is still unclear. The rocks rising off the coffin was meant to suggest a lifeforce is still present, but it’s not simply a matter of sunlight rejuvenating him (as it does in an earlier sequence in BvS when Superman is wounded in a nuclear explosion in outer space.)

“He comes very close to death in space and the reason why we did that is because I wanted to show — and keep the idea in the viewer’s mind — that he can come pretty close to death and the sun can revive him, or he can be revived.,” Snyder says, although after Doomsday, the Justice League is going to have to take more drastic measures of resuscitation. “I think something more is gonna need to be done.”

Superman is also not the first god to die and come back.

“I felt like there’s a mythological journey for Superman,” Snyder says. “There’s the birth, death, and resurrection thing. And when you bring him back, who knows what he is when he comes back.”

Perso' je trouve ces pistes intéressantes, sauf peut être quand il dit “And when you bring him back, who knows what he is when he comes back.”...car quand j'entend ça je pense toute suite à une simil-transformation en Bizarro...de grâce qu'on le laisse être S-U-P-E-R-M-A-N ! c'est tout ce qu'on demande...
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Dim 27 Mar 2016 15:52

Ah b'en j'espère pas.. en revanche la question que je me pose c'est.. sera-t-il dans la première partie ? Parce qu'après tout ils pourraient nous la faire avec la composition de l'équipe, et dans la seconde partie le retour de Sup. ^^ Mais ils peuvent aussi bien le placer à la fin de la première partie et donc avoir un film entier sans lui ou quasi. En tout cas, il est évident qu'ils le veulent à part, et l'intégrer comme la pièce symbolique manquante.
ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Karak » Dim 27 Mar 2016 15:56

EagleWolf a écrit:Ah b'en j'espère pas.. en revanche la question que je me pose c'est.. sera-t-il dans la première partie ? Parce qu'après tout ils pourraient nous la faire avec la composition de l'équipe, et dans la seconde partie le retour de Sup. ^^ Mais ils peuvent aussi bien le placer à la fin de la première partie et donc avoir un film entier sans lui ou quasi. En tout cas, il est évident qu'ils le veulent à part, et l'intégrer comme la pièce symbolique manquante.

Tant qu'il n'en font pas un Deux Ex Machina en justifiant par un truc pourri genre "Bah, il est vu comme un dieu donc on s'est dit pourquoi pas !" et ce serait assez culotté de le mettre à l'écart de la Partie 1. Et je pense que c'est impossible même. :D
Karak
Stan Lee

Messagede NiradZedjati » Dim 27 Mar 2016 15:58

Un truc à la Luke Skywalker dans le dernier Star Wars (comme mentionné dans l'article) n'est pas à écarter...une chose est sur, le film commencera sans lui.
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Dim 27 Mar 2016 17:09

Je le verrais bien revenir, dans l'idéal, à la moitié du film.. après que Batou ait réuni les autres.. il se serait écarté du monde histoire de faire le point, une retraite spirituelle en quelque sorte, en espérant que c'est l'idée de Snyder quand il dit justement "who knows what he is when he comes back".. il aura changé intérieurement et sera donc différent.. moins naïf et moralement plus fort.

Karak a écrit:Tant qu'il n'en font pas un Deux Ex Machina en justifiant par un truc pourri genre "Bah, il est vu comme un dieu donc on s'est dit pourquoi pas !" et ce serait assez culotté de le mettre à l'écart de la Partie 1. Et je pense que c'est impossible même. :D
Oui clairement :lol: ; et, effectivement, c'est quasi impossible.. les fans ne l'pardonnerait pas. :wtf: :lol:
ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede LMO42 » Dim 27 Mar 2016 19:53

Je sais pas, les deux côtés c'est à double tranchant.
Parce que le faire revenir symboliquement et héroïquement vers la milieu fin quand tous le monde est en détresse, c'est super cool, mais si on réfléchit bien, ça fait passer tous le reste de l'équipe pour des faibles qui ne peuvent rien faire sans lui.
En plus sachant que j'ai toujours du mal à croire qu'ils vont balancer Darkseid dès la Part I (et en part II on aurait quoi alors ?), donc oui, je suis pour une part I sans Superman.

Ou alors plus logique et sympathique, la Part I consiste à la quête son retour pour que la part II soit essentiellement centrée sur Darkseid.
ImageImage
LMO42
Zack Whedon

Messagede NiradZedjati » Dim 17 Avr 2016 16:38

JK Simmons s'exprime sur son casting...

asking if he’s been reading comics to prepare for the role:

“Well, to read the comics, yes, absolutely. I’m still a couple of months out from doing that and I have two other films before then, so I haven’t gotten started on that. Obviously, a lot of really wonderful actors have played that character previously, and most of them I saw at the time the movies came out, never imagining that I would be doing the same thing. So, I can’t say that I don’t have some impression of that character in my head that’s based on what I saw, but I’m not planning on going back and watching any of the other films. I’m just planning on learning as much as I can about him through the comics and getting my feet wet in the first movie, and then hopefully continuing on from there.”

In terms of avoiding revisiting previous portrayals of the character, Simmons likened it to doing theater:

“I take this from my days doing theater. If I was doing a musical, I would never listen to the cast album because I wanted to do my version of something. I’m sure there will be differences and similarities with what Gary Oldman or Pat Hingle have done before, but I’m just going to try to do my take on it and be as informed as I can about the rich history of the Batman universe, going into it.”

But Simmons already has some serious history with comics adaptations, as his iconic portrayal of another mustachioed stalwart is still fresh in viewers’ minds: that of J. Jonah Jameson in Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man trilogy. For Simmons, however, the similarities between Gordon and Jameson begin and end with the facial hair:

“There are easy comparisons to make. I wasn’t a big comic book reading kid, so I did a fair amount of reading when I was playing Jameson, who was very much the comic relief in those movies. Even in the comics, he was a blowhard who was all bark and very rarely bite. My understanding, from what I’ve learned so far about Commissioner Gordon, is that he’s the older guy with the mustache who relates with our hero in a certain way. Other than that, it’s a vastly different character and much more of a stronger, impactful character in the DC universe.”
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Dim 24 Avr 2016 16:33

JK Simmons à propos de son role dans JL et les films a venir...

"I don't get started on that until June, and my part in the first one is very small. I'm excited to be playing that iconic character in that iconic series."

"I'm going into a thing that hopefully will be 2, 3, 4, maybe more movies for me, and my part in the first one is really very small. But obviously, we know who the guy is. We know his whole backstory, based on the comic book. So, I'm just gonna finish doing my research on that. And probably not watch the other actors who have played the part, because that is kind of intimidating, honestly, and I don't think I would find that to be productive. So, I'll do my take."
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede ROY » Dim 24 Avr 2016 17:27

NiradZedjati a écrit:JK Simmons à propos de son role dans JL et les films a venir...

"I don't get started on that until June, and my part in the first one is very small. I'm excited to be playing that iconic character in that iconic series."

"I'm going into a thing that hopefully will be 2, 3, 4, maybe more movies for me, and my part in the first one is really very small. But obviously, we know who the guy is. We know his whole backstory, based on the comic book. So, I'm just gonna finish doing my research on that. And probably not watch the other actors who have played the part, because that is kind of intimidating, honestly, and I don't think I would find that to be productive. So, I'll do my take."

Bon déjà on sait qu'il ne va pas y passer avant plusieurs film ! Et j'aurais trouvé ça bizarre qu'il n'ait pas un petit rôle dans Justice League Pt. 1.
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede NiradZedjati » Dim 26 Juin 2016 02:29

Snyder parle de Lex, et il suggère que ce dernier pourrait assez vite se faire la malle de prison...
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede ROY » Dim 26 Juin 2016 15:32

NiradZedjati a écrit:Snyder parle de Lex, et il suggère que ce dernier pourrait assez vite se faire la malle de prison...

Je trouve ça un peu nul car j'ai l'impression qu'on aura jamais le Lex Luthor que le monde entier croit bon alors qu'en fait c'est le pire vilain de Metropolis. Enfin c'est globalement ce qui nous a été présenté eu dans Batman V Superman : Dawn Of Justice, mais bon, tant pis ! L’avenir nous le dira.
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede NiradZedjati » Jeu 8 Sep 2016 20:45

Berg et Johns se sont exprimés sur le film dans dans une ITW...

Speaking with The Washington Journal, Berg teased Justice League will directly reference Bruce Wayne’s actions in Batman v Superman. From torturing baddies to undertaking a very violent revenge fantasy, Batman will be forced to reconcile himself with those horrifying decisions he made. However, Berg did indicate the hero’s regrets wouldn’t stray too far from the main plot of Justice League. Wanting to keep the storyline tight, Berg said the film will forgo Zack Snyder’s penchant for dream sequences and ethereal flashbacks.

And, what’s more, fans should expect Justice League to be quite as somber as its fellow DCEU counterparts. Fans have been vocal about their disappointment with films like Suicide Squad because of their grim tone, but Geoff Johns and Jon Berg plan to change the franchise’s tone before Justice League airs.

Berg said, “Mistakenly in the past I think the studio has said, ‘Oh, DC films are gritty and dark and that’s what makes them different.’ That couldn’t be more wrong. It’s a hopeful and optimistic view of life. Even Batman has a glimmer of that in him. If he didn’t think he’d make tomorrow better, he’d stop.”

In the future, Johns hopes both Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment can move forward with the DCEU in a way that honors both fans and characters. “We’re trying to take a really hard look at everything to make sure we stay true to the characters and tell stories that celebrate them,” he said.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/warner-bros ... 1473350000
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Mr. Toiles Héroïques » Jeu 8 Sep 2016 21:12

Grosse interview-programme, je vais essayer de traduire ça dans la soirée !

C'est fou de voir que le deuxième film du DCEU (BvS) a déjà eu des répercussions sur le 9ème film annoncé (JL2, qui est désormais totalement déconnecté).
Les Toiles Héroïques
http://lestoilesheroiques.fr/

Messagede ROY » Jeu 8 Sep 2016 21:23

NiradZedjati a écrit:Berg et Johns se sont exprimés sur le film dans dans une ITW...

Even Batman has a glimmer of that in him. If he didn’t think he’d make tomorrow better, he’d stop.”[/b]

Ça sonne tellement faux... A ses débuts ouais, peut-être, mais pour moi Batman a toujours été ce qu'il est pour empêcher demain d'être pire qu'aujourd'hui, et non pas pour le rendre meilleur.
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede Adanedhel » Ven 9 Sep 2016 13:00

Merci beaucoup à M.LTH pour avoir traduit l'interview :D

Bon alors j'ai lu ça et que dire... ILS N'ONT RIEN COMPRIS !!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :paf: :paf: :paf: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Déjà, comme l'a souligné Romain à propos de Batman, mais ensuite parce que le ton de MoS et BvS est complètement juste ! Je veux bien rendre le tout un peu plus lumineux et y apporter un peu d'espoir, mais là on a l'impression qu'ils font un virage à 180° pour partir en direction inverse ! Non !

Et ensuite ils disent qu'ils ont d'avantage encadré Snyder sur JL et qu'ils ont accéléré le film pour arriver plus vite à cet "optimisme" dont ils parlent sans cesse (mais que je ne peux m’empêcher de lire "humour lourd"). Non et non ! Si BvS a été tant décrié, c'est justement parce que le studio a encadré le travail de Snyder. Regardez sa version du film en director's cut, elle est meilleure est mieux aimée. Laissez Snyder faire ce qu'ils veut, m*rde ! La même avec Suicide Squad : je parie que si Ayer avait fait le film qu'il voulait, ça aurait été bien meilleur que le produit formaté et incohérent qu'on a eu au final. Et si la vision personnelle d'un réalisateur talentueux ne vous convient pas, engagez des yes-men et faites des films sans saveur et sans visions.

En bref, cette interview est très loin de me rassurer. Mais bon, j'ai adoré BvS, et vu le bashing qu'il s'est pris, je me doutais bien que je n'étais pas près de revoir un film aussi unique un jour.

RIP, créativité à Hollywood. Tu nous manqueras. (Bon, il reste des projets comme les animaux Fantastiques et -je l'espère- les Star Wars qui ne sont pas encore complètement formatés par les studios. Mais c'est de plus en plus rare en tous cas...)

En tous cas j'espère fortement me tromper.
Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher - Enfys Nest

Venez voter pour les Oscars Héroïques 2024 !
Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede ROY » Ven 9 Sep 2016 14:26

Adanedhel a écrit:engagez des yes-men et faites des films sans saveur et sans visions

Il me semble pourtant avoir aperçu Vision dans un ou deux films sans saveur dernièrement... :point:

PS : Pourquoi mon Flash il a disparu de ma signature ?! La dernière fois c'était un Simpson qui était apparu, là on reste dans le thème. :D
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede k3nny_v3nom » Ven 9 Sep 2016 16:36

Les gars, on se comprend.
Je suis totalement sur la même longueur d'ondes que vous.

Pas grand chose à rajouter, mais ça va partir en sucette cette histoire...
Ils ne se remettent (presque) pas en question, ça fait peur...

"Je vous ai compris" (cf CDG) mais je vais continuer le badtrip en essayant de m'imposer encore plus dans un process créatif qui a pondu des films mals reçus A CAUSE DE L'IMPLICATION DE LA PROD EXEC. Ca me rend fou.

Cet article est bon pour relancer le débat sur la bêtise des producteurs. Je ne cesse de le linker partout celui-là quand on entend des trucs autours du DCEU, c'est bien dommage...
k3nny_v3nom
Super-Héros

Messagede NiradZedjati » Ven 9 Sep 2016 16:38

Moi je ne suis pas si fataliste que ça, je pense que dans leur discours y'a quelque chose d'intéréssant, le mot "optimisme", c'est ce qui manque à cet univers et c'est ce qui manque par exemple à notre cher Superman, qui lui doit incarner cette lueur d'espoir dans les ténèbres...perso je pense qu'ils peuvent continuer à traiter et livrer un récit global sérieux et mature (donc pas trop d'humour, même si quelques trait d'esprits par ci par là ne font pas de mal, et permettent au spectateurs de resprirer entre deux séquences dramatiques) tout en faisant que les héros eux soit optimistes, le S de Superman signifie hope sur Krypton, il est temps que les films DC prennent un peu plus de soin et de subtilité à nous montrer cela, et non pas en cantonnant les actions de bravoure de Sup' en un ramassis de flashback comme cela a été (moyennement) fait dans B v S...

Donc pour résumer, perséverer avec le ton global des films, celui de MoS était quasiment parfait...mais mettre en lumiére encore plus le coté héroïque de ces super héros, qui doivent par leur actes et par leur statut moral transcender l'espéce humaine et essayer de la rendre meilleure...le discours de Jor El résume à lui seul ce noble leitmotiv !

You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Cyclope » Dim 30 Oct 2016 14:39

Article où une phrase de Jeremy Irons laisse entrevoir un espoir de voir Green Lantern dans Justice League :

http://batman-news.com/2016/10/27/jerem ... re-alfred/

La phrase de Jeremy Irons en question : "In the “Justice League” we have seven major lead characters and I’m the butler to one of them."
ImageImage
Cyclope
Héros

Messagede ROY » Dim 30 Oct 2016 16:04

Cyclope a écrit:Article où une phrase de Jeremy Irons laisse entrevoir un espoir de voir Green Lantern dans Justice League :

La phrase de Jeremy Irons en question : "In the “Justice League” we have seven major lead characters and I’m the butler to one of them."

Ça peut être n'importe qui, un allié humain, le vilain du film, n'importe qui.
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede NiradZedjati » Dim 30 Oct 2016 16:25

ROY a écrit:le vilain du film

Je pense que c'est ça oui.
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Cyclope » Dim 30 Oct 2016 23:43

ROY a écrit:
Cyclope a écrit:Article où une phrase de Jeremy Irons laisse entrevoir un espoir de voir Green Lantern dans Justice League :

Ça peut être n'importe qui, un allié humain, le vilain du film, n'importe qui.

Oui................................mais ca peut être aussi Green Lantern. :)
ImageImage
Cyclope
Héros

Suivante

Retourner vers Justice League