Justice League - Le topic des News

Tout sur la Justice League et son univers ! Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Aquaman et Cyborg refont le match (2021) !

Messagede Thor2.0 » Lun 19 Déc 2016 18:30

Thor2.0
Beyonder

Messagede LMO42 » Mar 20 Déc 2016 16:41

:respect: :respect: :love: :love:

JLA.jpg
ImageImage
LMO42
Zack Whedon

Messagede Adanedhel » Mar 20 Déc 2016 16:46

OH MON DIEU !!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Que quelqu'un vienne me ranimer, je crois que mon cœur s'est arrêté :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:
Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher - Enfys Nest

Venez voter pour les Oscars Héroïques 2024 !
Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede ROY » Mar 20 Déc 2016 17:44

On peut donc s'attendre à d'autres photos dans les prochaines heures. :love: :love: :love: :love:

Vivement la BA. :respect:
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede Dark Sirgon » Mar 20 Déc 2016 17:56

Magnifique !!!
Même si j'ai toujours autant de mal avec miller ...en tout cas ,j 'ai hâte de voir ce film , il va être un tournant dans leurs univers .
ImageImageImage

Instagram : sirgon_art
Dark Sirgon
Galactus

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mar 20 Déc 2016 18:35

Belle photo en effet !

...et là t'as Batman qui dit :" Euhhh il n'était pas sensé être mort lui !? (à propos de Sup' qui a apparait devant eux flotant dans le ciel)" :D
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede ROY » Mar 20 Déc 2016 18:41

C'est tellement ce que je me suis dit. ^^
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede Dark Sirgon » Mar 20 Déc 2016 19:11

Vous pensez que le costume de flash sort des usines Wayne ? ?
Ça serait dommage si flash et batman nous la jouait spiderman et ironman ...

Je me demande bien dans quelle circonstances va revenir superman, parce que la terre bouge (prendre qu'il n'est pas mort) sur son cercueil, donc on peut se dire qu'il ne reste pas longtemps dans sa boîte ...

Mais visiblement batman met un certain temps avant de réunir la JL ...
Que fait sup' pendant se laps de temps ??
ImageImageImage

Dark Sirgon
Galactus

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 20 Déc 2016 19:33

Sympa cette photo. (tiens, Flashy est blessé à la cuisse)
ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede ROY » Mar 20 Déc 2016 19:34

Dark sirgon a écrit:Vous pensez que le costume de flash sort des usines Wayne ? ?
Ça serait dommage si flash et batman nous la jouait spiderman et ironman ...

Combien de fois il va falloir répéter que ce costume là c'est Barry qui l'a fait... :roll:
On voit tous les plans et les recherches dans le footage en plus.
En revanche, d'après les journalistes qui ont visité le set de Justice League, Barry recevra un nouveau costume fournit par Wayne Enterprises.

And then The Flash. This costume is red. RED. I don't know how it'll look after post production color correction, but in person the costume is bright and primary. It looks unlike the usual Zack Snyder aesthetic, color-wise. As for the rest of it... well, I'm mixed. The premise here is that Barry Allen has built himself a prototype suit using high tech materials he may or may not have stolen (there's a Waynetech brand on one piece of his outfit). It's the kind of ceramic plating they put on the space shuttle to keep it from burning up on re-entry. The armor plating is kind of piecemeal, because it's super home made. And the helmet is great - it has the aerodynamic shape of a downhill skier's helmet. And he has these cool Flash sneakers with his lightning bolt logo on the sides and also on the sole. Everybody is going to want to buy themselves a pair of red and gold Flash kicks.

But there are also these wires all over the costume, these high-tensile wires. The concept here is that if you've ever seen a comic book illustration of The Flash he is often drawn as having crackling energy all over him. And so costume designer Michael Wilkinson decided to really lean into that and give The Flash all these wires that can conduct the energy as he runs. Here's the thing: I didn't like it up close, but later on I saw Ezra Miller in the costume, standing with the rest of the Justice League and I loved it at a distance. It's a really sleek costume, so his silhouette is unique, and at a distance you can't quite tell how immensely busy it is or how many wires are on it. This may be yet another superhero costume that looks way better in action than it does on a mannequin (so many of them are

A young skater-looking kid, short hair and clean-shaven, enters a warehouse covered in spray paint. He opens an electrical box, plugs in a fuse, and fires up the power. He enters a main room with TV monitors (at least one with Rick & Morty on in the background) and computers positioned all over the place, stacks of books in every direction. And as the power comes on, the light illuminates a chair in the corner – where Bruce Wayne has been sitting, waiting.

Bruce Wayne: Barry Allen. Bruce Wayne.

Barry Allen: You said that like it explains why there’s a total stranger in my place, in the total dark, sitting in my second-favorite chair.

Wayne presents Allen with printed-out screenshots from Lex Luthor’s hacked files of security camera footage in BvS; the ones that showed Barry getting milk and stopping a robbery in a convenience store.

Wayne: Tell me about this.

Allen: This is a person that looks exactly like me but who is definitely not … me. Somebody, I don’t know, hippie, long hair. Very attractive Jewish boy who drinks milk. I don’t drink milk.

Wayne remains stoic and tells Allen, “I know you have abilities; I just don’t know what they are.”

Allen: My special skills include viola, web design, fluent in sign language – gorilla sign language.

Wayne looks at the costume, The Flash outfit on display in Allen’s warehouse apartment.

Wayne: Silica-based, sand quartz fabric. Abrasion resistant, heat resistant.

Allen: Uh, yeah. I do competitive ice dancing.

Wayne: It’s what they use on the space shuttle to prevent it from burning up on re-entry

Allen: I do very competitive ice dancing. Look man, I don’t know who you are, but whoever you’re looking for, it’s not me.

Upon this, Wayne throws a batarang at Allen, and the scene cuts to slo-mo (with temporary effects) as Allen sees it flying towards him. He looks at the batarang sailing past, and easily moves out of its way, and plucks it from mid-air. As time begins to speed up again, he turns back to Wayne.

Allen: You’re the the Batman?

Wayne: So, you’re fast.

Allen: That feels like an oversimplification.

Wayne: I’m putting together a team. People with special abilities. I believe enemies are coming …

Allen: Stop right there. I’m in.

Wayne: You are? Just like that?

Allen: Yeah, I … I need friends.

Wayne: Great. Great.

Allen: Can I keep this?

Wilkinson said this is Barry’s prototype suit (a piece of concept art showed a suit marked with a Wayne Tech logo), but that the concept is that the speedster may have been assembling it with items stolen from NASA or 3-D printers. The entire suit is covered in knicks and dings acquired from high-speed travel. The speed damage on the costume give it an extra layer of personality, and Wilkinson’s concept of Barry being a “human-sized electrical coil” with those attached cables is very cool.

The Flash's suit, which contains 148 pieces, seems inspired by the Injustice video game look with Flash stamped all over it - right down to the custom made lightning bolt shoes - and will likely see some evolution considering costume designer Michael Wilkinson dubbed it a "prototype" suit.

zra Miller’s Barry (with a newly shorn haircut after BvS) comes home to a decrepit warehouse that has been retrofitted into some kind of loft with his homemade Flash costume hanging on display with its own mini-spotlight. Michael Wilkinson, who also designed Henry Cavill and Affleck’s previous superhero suits, took special pride in how un-slick it appears with its multiple pieces (148 in total). It is also fascinatingly wrapped in conduit wires that will light up with electricity when Flash gets up to his true high speeds.
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede Batou » Mar 20 Déc 2016 19:53

Mon dieu cette aura qui se dégage de cette photo! :love:
Batou
Héraut cosmique

Messagede Dark Sirgon » Mar 20 Déc 2016 19:54

Tout le monde ne peut pas avoir la science infuse , Roy :roll:
ImageImageImage

Dark Sirgon
Galactus

Messagede ROY » Mar 20 Déc 2016 20:06

Dark sirgon a écrit:Tout le monde ne peut pas avoir la science infuse , Roy :roll:

SI ! :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede Dark Sirgon » Mar 20 Déc 2016 20:12

Si c'était le cas , les forums n'existerait pas ! ;)
ImageImageImage

Dark Sirgon
Galactus

Messagede Thor2.0 » Mar 20 Déc 2016 20:14

Il manque Superman :roll:
Thor2.0
Beyonder

Messagede Lil_Suig » Mar 20 Déc 2016 23:40

Ce moule-bite que Batfleck se tape :lol:
Autrement très belle image :sun: :bat: :sup:
Lil_Suig
Christopher Nolan

Messagede LMO42 » Mer 21 Déc 2016 00:27

Hop Hop Hop nouveau fond d'écran ! :D

hop.jpg
ImageImage
LMO42
Zack Whedon

Messagede ROY » Mer 21 Déc 2016 00:34

Raah moi j'ai hésité mais je ne peux pas me séparer de mon DC Rebirth... ^^ C'est beau ! ;)
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede ROY » Mer 21 Déc 2016 22:33

Tiens, je ne me souvenais pas que comicbook.com étaient présents lors de la visite de set.

En tout cas la conversation avec Gordon dont parle cet extrait est disponible sur cette page juste au dessus. :jap:
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede ROY » Mer 21 Déc 2016 22:54

The Batman a écrit:
ROY a écrit:Tiens, je ne me souvenais pas que comicbook.com étaient présents lors de la visite de set.

En tout cas la conversation avec Gordon dont parle cet extrait est disponible sur cette page juste au dessus. :jap:

Avec Bruce Wayne et Barry Allen, tu veux dire ? :perp:

Ah oui non en effet je ne l'ai pas mise, je suis un peu débile pardon. :lol:

ummons Batman with the Batsignal, with Batman showing up with Wonder Woman and The Flash. Gordon tells Batman that eight scientists have gone missing. Cyborg then appears out of the shadows and says, 'Nine. A Star Labs scientist was taken tonight." It's said Wonder Woman looks at Cyborg with a knowing and seductive gaze. Batman asks who took them, "Winged monkeys?" Wonder Woman clarifies, "Parademons. There must be a nest nearby."

It's learned the Parademons nest is located underground in an old abandoned tunnel that links Gotham to Metroplois. The Flash jokes that if Cyborg is going to come with them, they are not all going to fit. Batman then says, "I have something bigger," with a new vehicle revealed, The Nightcrawler, which was developed by his father Thomas Wayne (and is involved in a big tunnel battle).

Gordon't turns his back, with Batman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg sneaking away (like Batman does). The Flash jokes, "Oh, so they all just left? That's rude." The Flash then makes his exit.
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede Supernad » Jeu 22 Déc 2016 21:52

La Warner confirme via leurs dossier presse des films de 2017 envoyé aux journalistes la présence de Lex Luthor et Hypolita dans la film .
Image.
Supernad
Stan Lee

Messagede Mr. Toiles Héroïques » Jeu 22 Déc 2016 22:32

Certes, on s'en doute, c'est Justice League, etc... Mais pour la millième fois, je ne comprends pas l'intérêt d'annoncer ça onze mois à l'avance. :angel:
Les Toiles Héroïques
http://lestoilesheroiques.fr/

Messagede LMO42 » Jeu 29 Déc 2016 05:36

Je viens de revoir BvS et... l'attente du trailer devient insoutenable.
TOUS les gros films de 2017 (hormis Ragnarok et SW8) ont chacun eu droit à un trailer ce mois-ci et le seul qu'on désire tous, et bah non...
Snyder, au secours ! :cry: :cry: (vraiment je me sens vraiment mal, c'est dingue).
ImageImage
LMO42
Zack Whedon

Messagede Adanedhel » Jeu 29 Déc 2016 11:53

LMO42 a écrit:Je viens de revoir BvS et... l'attente du trailer devient insoutenable.
TOUS les gros films de 2017 (hormis Ragnarok et SW8) ont chacun eu droit à un trailer ce mois-ci et le seul qu'on désire tous, et bah non...
Snyder, au secours ! :cry: :cry: (vraiment je me sens vraiment mal, c'est dingue).

Oui mais JL sort en fin d'année comme Thor et Star Wars... En plus on a déjà eu le footage du Comic-Con !
Un peu de patience :)
Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher - Enfys Nest

Venez voter pour les Oscars Héroïques 2024 !
Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede Lil_Suig » Jeu 29 Déc 2016 13:47

Snyder va nous balancer quelque chose le 31 tu va voir :lol:
Lil_Suig
Christopher Nolan

PrécédenteSuivante

Retourner vers Justice League