Batman v Superman: DOJ - ils en parlent...

Tout sur Batman v Superman : L'aube de la justice et son univers ! L'Univers Cinématographique DC Comics devient réalité (2016)...

Messagede Supernad » Lun 14 Déc 2015 01:17

Patrick Tatopoulos parle du film et rassure ceux qui pensent que la dernière B.A en a montré beaucoup trop .
Image.
Supernad
Stan Lee

Messagede NiradZedjati » Lun 14 Déc 2015 03:13

Intéressant, même si le passage ce passage m'embrouille un peu...

"Superman isn't just killed off at the end of something, we see how he evolves as part of Lex's plan to protect the world. Seeing the Superman we know, be gone, and then replaced with this reproduction is really going to make fans think of how we look at these super beings. It was especially interesting to figure out, how would you create Superman from Zod... then how would that evolve into Doomsday."

Mais bon hâte bien sur de voir la direction qu'ils ont choisi pour la fin...
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede LMO42 » Lun 14 Déc 2015 17:51

C'est donc bel et bien la confirmation aussi que le monstre qu'on voit est bien Doomsday, non ?
ImageImage
LMO42
Zack Whedon

Messagede Adanedhel » Lun 14 Déc 2015 18:37

LMO42 a écrit:C'est donc bel et bien la confirmation aussi que le monstre qu'on voit est bien Doomsday, non ?

Yep :D
Impatient de savoir ce que sera cette "grosse révélation"...
Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher - Enfys Nest

Venez voter pour les Oscars Héroïques 2024 !
Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede ROY » Lun 14 Déc 2015 19:40

Adanedhel a écrit:
LMO42 a écrit:C'est donc bel et bien la confirmation aussi que le monstre qu'on voit est bien Doomsday, non ?

Yep :D
Impatient de savoir ce que sera cette "grosse révélation"...

Doomsday qui va baisser son pantalon !

:bat:
:sup:
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede Tom's19 » Lun 14 Déc 2015 21:31

RomainWW a écrit:Doomsday qui va baisser son pantalon !

Tu m'as tué haha :D

Je sais pas si c'est vrai tout ça...à voir ! car dans un film ça fait beaucoup !
Image Image
Tom's19
Héraut cosmique

Messagede Mr. Toiles Héroïques » Lun 14 Déc 2015 22:57

Apparemment, l'interview a été fabriquée de toute pièce ! :angel:

https://twitter.com/PremiereFR/status/676403402306412545

{on vit une époque formidable}
Les Toiles Héroïques
http://lestoilesheroiques.fr/

Messagede LMO42 » Mar 15 Déc 2015 00:23

Mr. Toiles Héroïques a écrit:Apparemment, l'interview a été fabriquée de toute pièce ! :angel:

https://twitter.com/PremiereFR/status/676403402306412545

{on vit une époque formidable}

J'y comprends plus rien ! :lol:
Comme quoi, faut toujours vérifier ses sources...
ImageImage
LMO42
Zack Whedon

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mar 15 Déc 2015 00:40

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Ven 18 Déc 2015 03:13

J'ai trouvé ça dans les commentaires de CBM, ça à l'air véridique...

Edit : ça l'est, maintenant celle de Cavill...

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede LMO42 » Ven 18 Déc 2015 20:18

Sympa cette petite interview à la française ! :lol:
ImageImage
LMO42
Zack Whedon

Messagede NiradZedjati » Dim 20 Déc 2015 03:31

Matt Damon dans Variety qui a eu un tuyau sur la qualité du film de la part d'Affleck :lol:

Speaking of the comic book thing, are you interested in diving into all of that? I can’t imagine you haven’t been asked a lot but obviously your old friend Ben Affleck is enjoying himself and diving in headlong.

And I hear [“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice”] is good. I haven’t seen it yet but he’s seen a rough cut and I think he’s very pleased. But no, I don’t know that there are any comic book characters left.
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mar 29 Déc 2015 03:00

Affleck et Irons dans Entertainment Weekly.

The former started by addressing the Caped Crusader's role in the Justice League, and dropped some hints about the possibility of Batman leading the team. "Batman represents human beings, mortal men," he says. "In a world of Flashes and Aquamen and Supermen, there needs to be that guy. It's interesting that he became the leader of the Justice League in the books - I'm not sure how that will play out here - but his humanity is also an asset." Jeremy Iron meanwhile weighed in on how his version of Bruce Wayne's loyal butler will stand out from previous takes. "Alfred is a lot more hands on in our film that he has previously been. He's a bit of a grease monkey, and he's very involved in the decisions Bruce makes."

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mar 5 Jan 2016 03:17

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mar 5 Jan 2016 16:19

Cavill parle de son perso'...et de MoS aussi.

Henry Cavill spoke about the mixed reviews that came out for his first outing as Superman. “The reception of my first Superman movie, from what I’ve read, was fairly mixed,” he says. “Everyone I’ve spoken to enjoyed the movie, but [not] unlike if you’re going to meet a stranger in the street, they’re not going to badmouth you to your face. There’s no intentional move, I don’t think, in Batman v. Superman to address any issues that people had with Man of Steel. It’s just a continuation of that storyline and they continue to develop that world and introduce new characters.”

Cavill went on to talk about the aspect of a different Superman in the world that comes with Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and how he's ready to explore his character of Superman to even greater levels. “I think maybe people may look down on some popular-culture stuff, but they’re actually very complicated and interesting characters,” Cavill stated. "Superman especially, he’s just wonderfully rich and one of those things, for me, that’s just enjoyable to play. There’s so far you can go with it; if you really, really delve deep into the character, there’s so much you can do. It’s just about exploring it within the vehicles and finding what you want to do. He’s going to have some very interesting character development in this one.”
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Jeu 7 Jan 2016 02:55

Snyder sur le caractère "spoilant" du dernier trailer...

“I have the benefit of seeing the movie. It’s cool that they think it’s too much and I appreciate people not wanting to know, but there’s plenty that they don’t know. There’s a lot of movie that’s not in the trailer.”

When asked whether or not he hates when spoilers or information gets leaked, Snyder gave the following response and what type of experience he personally prefers for the audience when going into a film.

“Of course I hate it when any spoilers come out! You design the movie as a story that evolves as you watch it, so moment-to-moment [you’re thinking], ‘Oh my god, what’s going to happen next? Are they gonna live? Are they gonna die?’ So you want that experience for the audience, as much as you can. If you’re, as an audience member, exploring these articles, looking for answers to questions that you have, maybe you’re okay with knowing before you go. It’s like an individual taste. But like I said, I want people to see the movie without knowing.”
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Supernad » Jeu 7 Jan 2016 14:34

De toute façon Snyder assure toujours avec les personnages féminins donc ça ne m'étonne pas .

Image.
Supernad
Stan Lee

Messagede NiradZedjati » Jeu 7 Jan 2016 14:59

Et si le sneak peek du 19 assure (celui de WoWo'), alors là ça sera démentiel niveau hype ! :lol:
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Ven 8 Jan 2016 23:56

Eisenberg évoque la scène ou il devient chauve...

une de meilleurs scènes que j'ai eu à jouer dans ma vie

D’ailleurs, dans une interview au L.A TIMES, Snyder confie qu'Eisenberg était envisagé pour un autre rôle, mais celui ci a décliné, avant d'accepter une autre proposition, celle d'interpréter Lex !
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede ROY » Sam 9 Jan 2016 03:31

NiradZedjati a écrit:Eisenberg évoque la scène ou il devient chauve...

une de meilleurs scènes que j'ai eu à jouer dans ma vie

Comment ça pourrait être mieux que ses scènes de combat dans American Ultra ! :lol: :D

ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede NiradZedjati » Ven 22 Jan 2016 00:57

Snyder a propos de la destruction dans MoS, de la confrontation des deux héros et de Batou'...

Zack Snyder has talked more about what's to come in the DC Films Universe, but first touched on the criticism aimed at Man of Steel for that explosive final act which led to the destruction of a big chunk of Metropolis (yes, people still whine about that). "I stand by it, because for me, I’ve always said when I was working on Watchmen — and maybe it’s sort of left over from a Watchmen philosophical sort of thing — that there should be consequences to superheroes’ interaction with the earth," the filmmaker explains. "And that was kind of the way that we approached Man of Steel. I wanted a big consequence to Superman’s arrival on earth. Certainly, Batman v Superman sort of cashes in all its chips on the ‘why’ of that destruction."

Regardless, Snyder then went on to discuss Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and the challenges which came with finding a believable way to have these heroes go toe to toe on the big screen. "The discovery of the story is that Batman fights Superman. Now move your superhero chess pieces so that can happen. And it can happen in a credible and interesting way. … It’s just incredibly satisfying and fun to dig into these two mythological characters and find a through line that allows them to come into conflict in a way that not only is philosophically satisfying, but also physically real." The magazine also has a single quote about Ben Affleck's Batman, with Snyder teasing: "He’s not yet tired of his place in the world. He’s definitely still tooth-and-nailing it."
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mar 26 Jan 2016 21:40

Roven à propos de la sévérité de ce nouveau Batou'...

In the Gotham City of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Ben Affleck's nighttime crime fighter is as much Judge Dredd as Dark Knight, with one of the movie's producers revealing that he'll take a much harder stance in his war on crime than is traditional.

As producer Charles Roven told Empire, Affleck's Batman "is not giving people a chance" in the new movie. "He is more than a vigilante," he explained. "He has become not only the cop, if you will, he has also become the jury and executioner."

Roven said that the change in Affleck's Batman comes from bitter experience. "He's seen the worst of what man can do," he said. "He's been darkened by it, he's tougher, he's angrier, I guess." While he wouldn't go into details about what, exactly, defines "the worst of what man can do," Roven did tease that this Batman has "lost those that are near and dear to him, and not necessarily from old age or disease."
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Ven 5 Fév 2016 00:54

Snyder avoue qu'il reste quelques petit détails du film à peaufiner...

"We're pretty much done. I mean there are a few things, a few 3D shots coming in that we are approving and things like that. I'd say the movie is 90%, 99.9% done. And really at this point we're just fine tuning the final details while we get Justice League ready."

Edit : le podcast audio ou il parle de ça, de MOS, du DCTV...
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Sam 13 Fév 2016 17:28

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede LMO42 » Sam 13 Fév 2016 18:58

Certaines réponses sont vraiment sous-entendus quand même... x) Mais bon j'ai toujours trouvé qu'il avait la gueule de l'emploie, donc pour ma part c'est ok !

EDIT : Et là contre toute attente... C'est en fait Oliver Queen ! :lol: (son rôle apparemment connu d'où le fait qu'ils le gardent cachés, la nature et le vert, le nom de son personnage étant déjà apparu jusqu'à présent : l'infographie des entreprises mondiales avec Queen Entreprise qui apparaissait, etc...)
ImageImage
LMO42
Zack Whedon

PrécédenteSuivante

Retourner vers Batman v Superman : L'aube de la justice