Iron Man

Tout sur Iron Man et sa suite, Iron Man 2 ! Le héros grâce auquel tout a commencé...

Quelle note attribuez-vous au film ?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Aucun vote
★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Aucun vote
★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Aucun vote
★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆
Aucun vote
★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆
Aucun vote
★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
Aucun vote
★★★★★★★☆☆☆
14%
★★★★★★★★☆☆
57%
★★★★★★★★★
14%
★★★★★★★★★★
14%

Nombre total de votes : 7

Messagede EagleWolf » Mer 2 Fév 2022 19:13

Premiers croquis pour la Mark III et War Machine :

[instagram]https://www.instagram.com/p/CYZvGm6vQ-Y/[/instagram][instagram]https://www.instagram.com/p/CY4fEL7vSBI/[/instagram]
ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Jeu 2 Mar 2023 16:49

:D

ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Thor2.0 » Mer 24 Mai 2023 21:15

Thor2.0
Beyonder

Messagede EagleWolf » Mer 25 Oct 2023 11:25

À propos de Tom Cruise :
ComicBookMovie a écrit:In the newly released MCU: The Reign of Marvel Studios, it's explained that a then-34-year-old Cruise "flirted with the idea of playing [Tony] Stark."

We've never really been given an explanation for why it didn't pan out beyond the project being ahead of its time in terms of the VFX required to bring Iron Man to life. However, Feige reportedly told the authors that "Cruise's asking fee at the time was more than even a profitable studio like Fox was willing to risk on an untested superhero property."

It sounds like the same applied when it came time for Marvel Studios to cast its Iron Man as they reportedly couldn't afford any A-Listers, including Johnny Depp (who was among those rumoured to be in the running). That's why they instead considered the likes of Timothy Olyphant, Jim Caviezel and, eventually, Downey.

There were rumours in late 2021/early 2022 that Marvel Studios wanted Cruise to make a cameo appearance in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness as a villainous Iron Man Variant. Addressing those claims last year, writer Michael Waldron said, "Yeah, that was totally made up. I mean, there’s no cut footage of Tom Cruise!"

"I love Tom Cruise, and I said to Kevin Feige at one point, I was like, 'Could we get Tom Cruise’s Iron Man?" he added. "I just don’t think it was ever an option, because of availability."
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Précédente

Retourner vers Iron Man | Iron Man 2