The Flash - Ils en parlent...

Tout sur The Flash et son univers ! Barry Allen voyage dans le temps et dans le multivers pour empêcher un terrible événement (2023)...

The Flash - Ils en parlent...

Messagede NiradZedjati » Sam 2 Avr 2016 02:42

Cyborg sera t-il présent dans le film ? Deborah Snyder le laisse penser dans cette interview...

David Ayer’s Suicide Squad has such an amazing, brash tone. It’s fun and it’s about the villains, and it’s super-different than Patty Jenkins’ Wonder Woman, which is an origin story and tells her story. As you can imagine, when we get to the Flash movie, Ezra Miller and Ray Fisher — who plays Cyborg — are kind of our youngest characters, and they have a really nice comradery with each other. Ezra is super funny, so the tone of that film will be very different than the rest of them.
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede ROY » Sam 2 Avr 2016 02:56

Ça ne sonne pas du tout Flashpoint ça ... :-(
Je crois que je n'aurais jamais mon Jeffrey Dean Morgan en Batman.
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede Tom's19 » Sam 2 Avr 2016 16:09

RomainWW a écrit:Ça ne sonne pas du tout Flashpoint ça ... :-(

C'est beau de rêver :D
Image Image
Tom's19
Héraut cosmique

Messagede ROY » Sam 2 Avr 2016 16:22

Tom's19 a écrit:
RomainWW a écrit:Ça ne sonne pas du tout Flashpoint ça ... :-(

C'est beau de rêver :D

Je veux mon film Flashpoint plus que tout moi. :D
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede NiradZedjati » Ven 24 Juin 2016 02:23

Lord et Miller à propos du projet...

Talking in a recent interview with IGN, The LEGO Movie helmers weighed in on why he was tapped to take over and what they think he'll bring to the table. "We work with Rick and have been developing a pilot with him for a little while and are really big fans of his and Dope," Lord says. "I think he's a rad choice." Miller meanwhile would echo those sentiments, adding: "He's going to do a great job on it."

Interestingly, they went on to reveal that they weren't the ones responsible for bringing some humour to the DC Films Universe through The Flash as that's always what the studio had in mind for the Scarlet Speedster. "They had that planned for him in the first place," Miller revealed. "That's why they were talking to us in the first place because that's how they wanted to go with that character, and I think that's why they came to us. He brings in new energy. Batman has to be kind of bummed out because his parents died and Superman is already established as a serious person and Wonder Woman's angry about stuff. Stuff's happening. But then you've got a guy who's like, 'Eh, whatever, I run fast!'"
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Ven 4 Nov 2016 20:23

Clemons réagit au départ de Famuyiwa...

“Rick was one of the main reasons I wanted to do the movie,” she explains. “So him not being a part of it is obviously very upsetting to me.”

Rick Famuyiwa is the second director to exit the project after writer Seth Grahame-Smith, who penned the script for the film, also parted ways with the studio over creative differences. There is currently no word on who will replace Famuyiwa, which Clemons did note.

“All I can do is give it up to the gods,” she said. “Let’s see what happens. Let’s see who’s going to jump in.”

Though the film is currently without a director, Clemons assured fans that both she and co-star Ezra Miller, who will play The Fastest Man Alive, will remain true to their original visions for their respective characters.

“Ezra and I are going to do what we promised to do from the beginning,” Clemons said. “No matter who the director is, I am going to do what I think Iris should be.”
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mar 8 Nov 2016 02:39

Miller parle du départ de Famuyiwa...

“These processes are complicated, and I think it can—from afar—appear to be, as you say, something interpersonal or dramatic. That is rarely the case. These are groups of people taking the development of projects extremely seriously, and the teams are changing all the time. There’s often a lot of flux in who the team of the production of a film is before that production starts, and in this case, you hear about it, because it’s a critical figure—the directors that have been coming on and leaving. For me, it’s sort of a tragic relay race, and we’ve had a couple really incredible people carry this baton, and their marks are left on that baton, and the work that they’ve given to the project will certainly be represented in whatever the final product comes to be.”

de Geoff Johns...

“Yes, he’s a good guy to have around. He keeps us full of information and he keeps us from making ignorant mistakes that would upset the fans across the world because you pretty much can’t get someone with a deeper knowledge of this universe than Geoff Johns.”

et de son personnage...

“I mean I’ve been investigating and composing the character since the moment I started considering doing the screen test. Fortunately, a lot of that research is extremely fun and involves reading Flash Comics and other comics from the world of DC, The Brave and the Bold, and I’m really interested in the early history and some of my favorite stuff is Silver Age. Even the Golden Age and the Jay Garrick stuff, the original Flash. It’s just so fascinating, so endlessly compelling. It’s such an incredible set-up for exploration, all these fascinating concepts in physics, in mysticism, in fantasy… he can go anywhere. He’s that figure of the DC pantheon who transcends the realms, sort of like Hermes or Mercury before him in the respective Greek and Roman mythologies that the character’s (creator) Gardner Fox clearly very much based (him on).”
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Ven 5 Mai 2017 01:48

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede ROY » Ven 5 Mai 2017 01:59

Genre c'est de la faute de l'agenda d'Ezra.. :roll:
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede NiradZedjati » Ven 5 Mai 2017 02:05

C'est juste qu'il n'a pas su quoi dire (je pense d'ailleurs qu'il ne sait même pas ce qui se passe vraiment) et qu'il a décidé de s'en sortir avec cette pirouette... :lol:
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede ROY » Ven 5 Mai 2017 02:08

NiradZedjati a écrit:C'est juste qu'il n'a pas su quoi dire (je pense d'ailleurs qu'il ne sait même pas ce qui se passe vraiment) et qu'il a décidé de s'en sortir avec cette pirouette... :lol:

Oui c'est possible qu'il n'en ait aucune idée. ^^
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede ROY » Dim 23 Juil 2017 01:17

ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede Batmanium » Dim 23 Juil 2017 01:31

J'attendais impatiemment la réaction de Jeffrey Dean Morgan haha ! Hâte de voir Maggie en Joker aussi ! :crazy:
Batmanium
Stan Lee

Messagede ROY » Dim 23 Juil 2017 01:37

Batman a écrit:J'attendais impatiemment la réaction de Jeffrey Dean Morgan haha ! Hâte de voir Maggie en Joker aussi ! :crazy:

Je ne pense pas qu'on la verra autrement que sous forme d'easter eggs.
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede Batmanium » Dim 23 Juil 2017 01:53

ROY a écrit:
Batman a écrit:J'attendais impatiemment la réaction de Jeffrey Dean Morgan haha ! Hâte de voir Maggie en Joker aussi ! :crazy:

Je ne pense pas qu'on la verra autrement que sous forme d'easter eggs.

Ce que j'aimerais c'est que Flashpoint commence comme Batman v Superman sauf qu'on verrait Bruce mourir cette fois-ci. Plus tard dans le film, Thomas raconterait ce qu'il s'est passé à Barry et on aurait une vision rapide de Lauren Cohan en Joker.
Batmanium
Stan Lee

Messagede Mr. Toiles Héroïques » Lun 24 Juil 2017 00:02

JDM qui poste un fanart Batman/Joker sur Instagram. C'est reparti pour dix ans de teasing sur les réseaux sociaux. :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW3ZgVyBN7o/
Les Toiles Héroïques
http://lestoilesheroiques.fr/

Messagede NiradZedjati » Ven 17 Nov 2017 00:09

Miller et Johns sur le projet...

The Flashpoint comic book story altered the DC Universe, setting the stage for the publishers New 52 relaunch and Ezra Miller teased similar ramifications for the DCEU following the feature film adaptation:

“What fans understand when they hear Flashpoint would be almost like hearing a word like ‘Crisis.’ We start to understand that our precious DC universe will inevitably be torn asunder to an endless, headache-inducing fabric of multiversality. The DC Hyper-Extended Multiverse, as I plan to call it. Quote me!”

Johns explained that while the Flashpoint story has been loosely adapted in the past, the DCEU version of the story will cover new territory:

“There’s elements in it that we’re going to be playing into that we couldn’t do anywhere else. The scale of it, the Batman story of it all.”

While The Flash standalone film has experienced a tumultuous development process -with two directors exiting the project – Miller stated that film is currently at an “exciting” phase:

“The development of the project has been a little Barry Allen-like in its mercurial tendencies, but it looks more promising and more exciting than any of the other stages of development that we’ve been in.”
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Supernad » Lun 12 Fév 2018 19:48

Interview du duo de réalisateur ou ils nous confirment que c'est bien leurs travail sur Spider-man qui a conduit la Warner à leurs proposer plusieurs scripts sur plusieurs personnages, mais ils ont tout les deux choisi celui de Flash.
Image.
Supernad
Stan Lee

Messagede ROY » Lun 12 Fév 2018 20:02

Donc ils sont toujours sur le projet... ^^ :paf:
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede Supernad » Lun 12 Fév 2018 20:07

ROY a écrit:Donc ils sont toujours sur le projet... ^^ :paf:

Bin c'est signé ils sont les réalisateurs du film . Après moi j'ai pas trop aimé le dernier Spider-man du coup ça m’enchante pas des masses , mais je vois quand même déjà pas mal de faux cul qui les défoncent sur les réseaux sociaux alors qu'ils clamaient il y a six mois que Homecoming est un super film (sachant qu'ils ont été les scénaristes principaux du films) .
Image.
Supernad
Stan Lee

Messagede Niffleur » Lun 12 Fév 2018 20:17

Un signe de vie du film, enfin :D !

J'ai tellement d'attente pour ce film, peut être même plus que pour JL :) ! Si ça se trouve on l'aura avant 2025 :paf: :lol: ...
ImageImage
"L'avenir vaut en tous cas la peine que vous découvriez ce qu'il vous réserve." -TloZ : Phantom Hourglass
Niffleur
Beyonder

Messagede Neimad » Lun 12 Fév 2018 21:14

Supernad a écrit:
ROY a écrit:Donc ils sont toujours sur le projet... ^^ :paf:

Bin c'est signé ils sont les réalisateurs du film . Après moi j'ai pas trop aimé le dernier Spider-man du coup ça m’enchante pas des masses , mais je vois quand même déjà pas mal de faux cul qui les défoncent sur les réseaux sociaux alors qu'ils clamaient il y a six mois que Homecoming est un super film (sachant qu'ils ont été les scénaristes principaux du films) .

Je suis un peu dans le même cas. Wait and see. Heureusement je ne suis pas le plus grand fan de Flash (et surtout pas Barry :paf: ) alors j'ai pas de grandes attentes.
Neimad
Beyonder

Messagede ROY » Lun 12 Fév 2018 21:20

Je veux préciser car c'est pas clair : mon message c'était pour dire "bon il sont encore là... pour l'instant :paf: " et non pas "Oh non ils sont encore là, je les aime pas :paf: " !

Tant mieux si ils ont signé donc. ;)
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede NiradZedjati » Lun 21 Mai 2018 23:42

Miller a eu un meeting avec les réal'...
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Batmanium » Mar 22 Mai 2018 12:48

Kiersey Clemons confirme une fois pour toutes qu'elle sera bien Iris West dans The Flash:
Imagine if I said no. Imagine if I was like, ‘I’m cut out of the whole thing.’ We talked about it though before so that’s not going to happen. I know I’m going to be in The Flash … Yeah, I’m Iris West.
Batmanium
Stan Lee

Suivante

Retourner vers The Flash