Aquaman - Ils en parlent...

Tout sur Aquaman ! Entre terre et mer, Arthur Curry doit choisir sa destinée, poussé par un sombre complot familial (2018)...

Messagede ROY » Mer 31 Mai 2017 10:32

EagleWolf a écrit:Et surtout, que ces films peuvent se positionner après ou avant JL, mais pas entre BvS et JL.

Oui voilà et ça me parait logique. De toute façon l'époque Batman V Superman est intouchable maintenant je pense. Du moins pas pour les trois héros présents. Ça ne me dérangerait pas d'avoir une histoire sur Nightwing qui se passe en parallèle de l'attaque de Metropolis par exemple.... Même si au final ça n'aurait pas grand intérêt sur l'histoire et ne relèverait que du fan service au niveau univers connecté.

Edit : Ou même pendant Batman V Superman, en fait. Nightwing viendrait rendre visite à Bruce dans la Batcave pour lui demander un renseignement, et celui-ci serait en train de s'entraîner durement pour faire face à l'Homme d'Acier... Ça permettrait d'avoir une scène de froid entre les deux hommes comme c'est parfois le cas dans les comics, tout comme Nightwing et Alfred se mettent souvent côtes à côtes pour faire la morale à un Bruce aussi tête et persévérant que possible.

De toute façon j'ai toujours dit que j'aimerais Batman et Nightwing en froid au départ pour aller vers une réconciliation lors des retrouvailles avec Jason Todd.

Même là je pars dans le total HS au final. :D
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede NiradZedjati » Ven 21 Juil 2017 03:53

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Lun 24 Juil 2017 04:22

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Adanedhel » Lun 24 Juil 2017 07:57

Ils ne nous laissent aucun répit :crazy:
Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher - Enfys Nest

Venez voter pour les Oscars Héroïques 2024 !
Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede NiradZedjati » Lun 24 Juil 2017 17:51

C'était du Troll... :lol:
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede ROY » Lun 24 Juil 2017 19:44

On sait si le film se déroule avant les autres, à la façon de Wonder Woman ? Par ce que James Wan aurait présenté le film comme une origin story à la SDCC, donc ça m'intrigue.

"I want the audience to experience Atlantis the first time Aquaman experienced it as well," Wan said in a video message, calling the film an origin story.
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede Neimad » Lun 24 Juil 2017 20:26

ROY a écrit:On sait si le film se déroule avant les autres, à la façon de Wonder Woman ? Par ce que James Wan aurait présenté le film comme une origin story à la SDCC, donc ça m'intrigue.

"I want the audience to experience Atlantis the first time Aquaman experienced it as well," Wan said in a video message, calling the film an origin story.

Pas certain, mais il me semble que cela avait été confirmé que le film suivait JL.
Neimad
Beyonder

Messagede ROY » Lun 24 Juil 2017 20:34

Bah ouais je crois aussi... :perp:
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede Adanedhel » Lun 24 Juil 2017 22:39

Peut être qu'il en sera une dans le sens où Momoa va devoir devenir le Roi d'Atlandide alors qu'il se contentait jusque là d'être un "batard entre les deux mondes". On le verra certainement s'affirmer dans chacun d'eux (après être devenu un SH dans un, il deviendra un roi ;) )
Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher - Enfys Nest

Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mar 25 Juil 2017 03:00

NiradZedjati a écrit:Image

NiradZedjati a écrit:C'était du Troll... :lol:

Et il continue :lol: ...

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Batmanium » Mar 25 Juil 2017 03:02

Armie Hammer sort de ce corps !!!
Batmanium
Stan Lee

Messagede elodieee » Jeu 10 Aoû 2017 19:23

All That Water Is Making 'Aquaman' "Super Complicated" to Shoot
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... ot-1028417
elodieee
Super-Héros

Messagede Supernad » Jeu 10 Aoû 2017 19:25

James Wan parle des difficulté de tourner les scènes aquatiques .

It's a very technically challenging shoot to be on," said Wan as he was being shuttled to the film's Australia set. "Working with water, and even the dry-for-wet sequences are very complex. … Our equivalent of two people sitting around chatting in the underwater world is super complicated. You have to think about CG with the hair, and how their clothing moves, how are they floating, what kind of rig we put them on and all that stuff. "

The director went on to stress that much of this challenge derives from his commitment to shooting as much with the real actors as he can, skirting CGI wherever possible. "That just makes it very difficult and time-sucking and time-challenging to do all of this," he continued. "So it's not an easy shoot — but hopefully it will pay off in spades down the line."

Speaking of waterlogged shoots, last month video of star Dolph Lundgren practicing underwater stunts for the film hit the web, giving fans their first glimpse of King Nereus in action. Aside from The Expendables franchise, the role is Lundgren's highest-profile one in years, and Wan was quick to sing the actor's praises when asked about casting the star of such brawny '80s and '90s action films as Rocky IV, Masters of the Universe and Universal Soldier.

"When I was in the process of writing this character [King Nereus] in the world of Aquaman, a friend of mine, [director] Mike Mendez, was working with him on one of his films, and Mike was just raving about how great Dolph was," said Wan. "And I thought 'Oh my god, Dolph would be great for this role as well!' So it kinda came about from that roundabout way."
Noting that Lundgren has a "regal" quality that makes him perfect for the part, Wan also went on to praise the star's acting chops. "He's a really strong actor," Wan continued. "I don't think anyone gives him enough credit for how serious he actually takes his craft. He's taking it very seriously on this film."

If nothing else, Wan has joined the franchise at a good time. With Wonder Woman catching fire both commercially and critically this summer, there's more momentum behind the DC Extended Universe than we've seen in quite some time. For Wan, it's a good motivator. "Positivity in any way is always a good thing," he said with a laugh. "So yeah, I think it's great. I think when people are happy and excited, it helps the overall cause, you know?"
Image.
Supernad
Stan Lee

Messagede Neimad » Jeu 10 Aoû 2017 21:01

J'aime vraiment beaucoup James Wan, déjà il est doué, mais en plus à chaque fois qu'il s'exprime dans des interview il a toujours l'air passionné par ce qu'il fait :D .
Neimad
Beyonder

Messagede Adanedhel » Ven 11 Aoû 2017 11:55

Neimad a écrit:J'aime vraiment beaucoup James Wan, déjà il est doué, mais en plus à chaque fois qu'il s'exprime dans des interview il a toujours l'air passionné par ce qu'il fait :D .

C'est vrai, et ça promet du très bon pour le film :jap:

Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede elodieee » Ven 11 Aoû 2017 12:18

j'avais deja poster le lien de l'interview...
elodieee
Super-Héros

Messagede ROY » Sam 12 Aoû 2017 08:10

ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Willem Dafoe tease Vulko et les scènes aquatiques.

Messagede Batmanium » Sam 19 Aoû 2017 18:48

Dafoe à propos de Vulko...

There’s been some adjustments. Not even adjustments – it’s like anything, you use the source material and something is born from that. But I don’t really look like he does in the comic, and his role is slightly different. He is an advisor, but he’s also sort of a mentor to Aquaman. Most of my scenes are underwater. Some are not. So much of it, because we’re talking, and shooting underwater is a lot of ways impractical because you’re limited to what you can do with sets. It’s more about shooting them dry for wet, and then the effects do certain things to give the water feel. But we aren’t doing the scenes underwater, but we are in harnesses and on wires. There is movement. It’s not like were all sitting around pretending were underwater like this [stands up still], we’re swimming around, we’re moving. So that should be really beautiful.

Source : http://screencrush.com/willem-dafoe-aquaman-vulko/
Batmanium
Stan Lee

Messagede EagleWolf » Sam 26 Aoû 2017 16:24

Encore Dafoe.. sur son look :

"The day that they show the shot of the character will accomplish more than I can by talking about it now. I like the look very much, and know they released a toy recently. But it doesn't look so much what I look like [in the film]."

"Vulko is 100% Atlantean. So that's different, because [Aquaman] is half-Atlantean and half-human. So they're quite different and I'm capable of being outside of the water, but mostly it's underwater. And I'm a guy that's been around for a while. I have a kind of... let's call it an armor. It's a good look, I like it a lot."
ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Batmanium » Sam 9 Sep 2017 21:10

Nicole Kidman en dit un peu plus à côté du futur John Constantine !
Batmanium
Stan Lee

Messagede elodieee » Dim 10 Sep 2017 12:35

Batman a écrit:Nicole Kidman en dit un peu plus à côté du futur John Constantine !

son look l'a fait bien marré en tout cas :lol:
elodieee
Super-Héros

Messagede Supernad » Lun 6 Nov 2017 23:51

Momoa apropos du film .

In the story, we’re going to see a couple different younger versions of me. And even before I was born, so you’ll know where my mother came from, Atlantis. We’ve got to establish seven different kingdoms and the threat. Surpassing Justice League, this moment in time is his call to become king. The only thing that can save Atlantis is me fighting my own brother. There’s a big battle, and there’s an epic [fight]. It’s also a big road movie, because we travel all over the world. It’s got that Star Wars quality of gigantic ships and guys riding sharks. It’s going to be this whole world you’ve never seen before. You’re going to see him start as this guy who probably rides bikes, works on cars. You get to see him this one way as kind of a dirty, dark, drunkard, and then turn into this regal king.”

Image.
Supernad
Stan Lee

Messagede ROY » Lun 6 Nov 2017 23:53

On a enfin quelque chose de concret expliquant "Unite the Seven". :)
Bon sinon j'avais lu cette interview plus tôt dans la soirée et ça annonce du bon ! :crazy:
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede Batmanium » Mer 22 Nov 2017 00:14

Batmanium
Stan Lee

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mer 22 Nov 2017 00:15

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

PrécédenteSuivante

Retourner vers Aquaman