The Batman - Ils en parlent...

Tout sur The Batman ! Un Chevalier Noir débutant mène l'enquête dans les rues de Gotham (2022)...

Messagede Batmanium » Lun 13 Jan 2020 11:27

(À 3:44)

Batmanium
Stan Lee

Messagede Batmanium » Lun 13 Jan 2020 21:53

Peter Sarsgaard :
Matt directing this Batman [is exciting]. The cast is so awesome. It seems different from other Batman movies to me, just with the cast. There's something about it that has an edge, it's young. To me, just my perception of it, it reminds me of when I was in college, and I went to go see The Pixies play, and looking around and feeling the vibe at a Pixies concert. That's what it felt like to me, a song like 'I Bleed.' That it has the energy and that sort of thing, and isn't so specifically targeted to a very young audience, or a very old audience, but has that power of chaos in it… The Pixies were my favorite group of all time. I went to like 20 concerts, and it was that feeling of all of us in this. And it's very emotional. The Pixies were incredibly emotional band, and I think this Batman is very emotional in that way. I think it will be very powerful. I'm excited to do it. You know, my wife [Maggie Gyllenhaal] did Batman years ago, and I've had one previous experience with a thing like that with Green Lantern... I really liked doing that show. I think in the end, the film wasn't as successful as it could have been, but I had a blast doing that one.

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2488337/peter-sarsgaards-comments-about-the-batman-have-us-very-excited-for-the-movie
Batmanium
Stan Lee

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mar 14 Jan 2020 02:38

#WBLovePG13ForTheirBatou

While speaking to Empire Magazine, Robert Pattinson talked about the rating system and how R-rated films allow you to do a lot more. Regarding The Batman, he wants to push it as far as it can go, do crazy things with the part and thinks that director Matt Reeves is on board to do this as well:

“The only thing that’s more complicated is the rating. As soon as you make something an R-rated movie, you’re freed up to do so much stuff. In terms of the character itself, I want to push it as far as it possibly can go. And I think Matt Reeves does as well. You can do crazy stuff with that part.”
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Jeu 23 Jan 2020 00:47

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Jeu 23 Jan 2020 20:15

I’m in the process of talking to Matt Reeves, who’s the director, who wrote the script, and wrote a really beautiful, dark, moving script, really gorgeous. It’s all very hush hush, but it’s a really beautiful script that he wrote and he has a real love for it, Matt. So, we’re in the process of finishing designing the aesthetic of the character.

(à partir de 7:30)

ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Lun 27 Jan 2020 15:37

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Sam 1 Fév 2020 00:46

During an interview on Preston & Steve’s Fun Size Podcast, Michael Giacchino noted that he is turning to Eastern music along with other genres to find new types of instruments to incorporate into his score for The Batman:

“I’m actually kind of in the middle of that right now. I’m trying to figure out some things for Batman. And while I do have the theme written and we actually have recorded a version of the suite and everything so that Matt can have it while he’s working and he can have it on set. The bones are there, but I still feel like there’s still one little thing missing, and it’s exactly something like that. I haven’t quite found it yet. But, I will.”
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mar 4 Fév 2020 02:33

During an interview with Fashionista, Jacqueline Durran was asked if there have been any surprises or lessons learned during her time working on Matt Reeves’ The Batman. While Durran acknowledged that she has never worked on a superhero project before, she noted that the comic book source material is relevant to her approach on her the film to the extent that they line-up with Matt Reeves’ vision for The Batman:

“Because Batman is a man, it’s not fully in the [superhero] universe. But it is a new adventure for me and it’s very interesting because it’s something I’ve not done before. The absolute thing about it, yet again, [is] the director. I’m trying to make the film that director Matt Reeves wants to make. The other things — the previous films, the comics and everything else — are relevant to a degree that they’re relevant to a Matt Reeves movie. So, again, that’s how important the director is, because you’re concentrating on their vision.”
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mer 11 Mar 2020 21:30

Sarsgaard sur son rôle...

Peter Sarsgaard shared new details on his character, describing Colson as a dishonest politician:

“I’m a district attourney and I’m basically… a politician that has trouble telling the truth.”

“I’m a pretty distasteful person in it. […] The guy in this is not very nice,”
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Batmanium » Sam 21 Mar 2020 00:31

Giacchino parle de son travail sur le film à partir de 34:38 :

Batmanium
Stan Lee

Messagede Batmanium » Mer 25 Mar 2020 23:43

Batmanium
Stan Lee

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mer 8 Avr 2020 18:17

During a recent interview with Nerdist to promote sci-fi series Tales from the Loop, Matt Reeves made it known that he wants his take on the character to stand out from previous big screen interpretations.

"I thought, 'Well, there’s been some terrific Batman movies,' and I don’t want to be part of a long line of Batman movies where this is just another one," the filmmaker explained. "I feel like they’ve been really distinctive. The best ones have been incredible. What Nolan did was incredible. What Tim Burton did was really singular."

Elaborating on that, Reeves went on share his love of both Batman Returns and The Dark Knight.

"I love Batman Returns. Michelle Pfeiffer was incredible. I love it, I love it so much. It’s so incredible and she’s so incredible in it. I just think it’s such a beautiful movie. I love the Penguin stuff when he’s going down the sewers as the baby. It’s just like, wow. This is the beautiful thing about Tim Burton at his best in that way that he’s got that connection into the fantastical that feels very, very personal.

"The Dark Knight is so incredible and I think that Heath Ledger’s performance and their conception of the Joker in that movie is indelible. And the battle that he engaged with, you know, with Batman/Bruce is incredible. But the thing you take away from it more than anything is that conception, specifically, I think of the Joker. That movie is so much about how it’s a horrifying thing to stare into the abyss, that idea of that level of nihilism. The whole idea that there was nothing you could do because even in the destruction of him, you were fulfilling his aims. It was just a terrifying notion that speaks to an aspect of human nature and that was really profound."

It turns out that those films helped Reeves find his own vision for The Batman, something which probably explains why he's using The Penguin and Catwoman in his upcoming movie!

"I just felt like well, what I’d love to do is to get a version of this Batman character where he’s not yet fully formed," he added. "Where there’s something to do in this context with who that guy would be in this world today, and to ground him in all of these broken ways. Because at the end of the day, this guy is doing all of this to deal with trauma in his past."
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede NiradZedjati » Sam 18 Avr 2020 21:30

in an interview with The Daily Beast, the writer-director says that his film will be different from its predecessors:

“The way I loved Apes is the way that I loved Batman, actually. The only two franchises that might have been something I would have connected with, amazingly, are the ones I was approached by. That’s been a very special thing. I can’t say that about almost any other franchise, that they would have been the right fit for me. My thing about it, on both of them, is that I had a particular take that, for me, was personal. I feel like if I can’t approach something through a perspective that resonates with me on some personal level, I don’t know where to put the camera, and I don’t know how to talk to the actors. I also felt like there have been some great Batman movies, and I didn’t want to just do a Batman movie. I wanted to do a Batman movie that could be different.”

There have been instances where Warner Bros. has given directors total creative control on a DC project and times where the studio has been more controlling. It sounds like Warner Bros. is giving Matt Reeves a lot of creative freedom to tell the Batman story he wants to:

“I pitched them what I would do, and I said, look, I appreciate that you want me to do a Batman movie, but I don’t want to just do a Batman movie; I want to do a Batman movie that has a chance to be something different, and humanist, and can use the metaphors of the genre. It’s the same reason I did the Apes movies. Those movies were incredibly personal to me, despite the fact that they were what they were. So I made my pitch for what it would be, and to my great pleasure, it turned out that they were totally open to that. I took a tremendously long time working with my partners on writing that script, and they waited. And when I turned it in, they wanted to make it. I’ve been incredibly fortunate that they’ve been so open to it being different. And one of the exciting things about it is that it drew an incredibly interesting and talented number of actors to want to be involved in it. To me, that’s been the dream".
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Batmanium » Dim 19 Avr 2020 01:57

J'espère tellement qu'il y aura un Audio Commentary sur le Blur-ray, j'adore lire ou écouter Matt Reeves parlait du film.
Batmanium
Stan Lee

Messagede Pickle Rick » Dim 19 Avr 2020 10:15

Il a un enthousiasme communicatif, c'est sûr :)
Pickle Rick
Avenger de la Justice League

Messagede NiradZedjati » Mer 22 Avr 2020 00:42

Co-scénariste du Film.

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Batmanium » Mer 22 Avr 2020 00:52

Haha ! J'avais adoré ce tweet là aussi :

Vraiment quelqu'un de très cool Mattson Tomlin je trouve, même hors Batman j'aime bien ce qu'il poste. ^^
Batmanium
Stan Lee

Messagede Batmanium » Jeu 23 Avr 2020 18:34

Mini-update de Zoe Kravitz :
Speaking of, obviously people are really excited about Batman. I know that someone will assassinate you if you say anything about that project.

There's a guy standing at my window right now telling me to shut up.

I'm not trying to get you got or anything, but I know that the production was put on hold because of everything that's going on. So this is my question. Hopefully this is something you can answer. I know that when one does a comic book/superhero movie, there's a lot of intensive physical training involved to get you in shape to be Catwoman. Does that mean you have to maintain your Catwoman training all through corona quarantine?

Yeah. So I mean, it's not like the studio called and said, "Don't get fat, bitch." But I had been training now for maybe four or five months and the first couple weeks that I self quarantined, I remember texting the director, I texted Matt and I was like, ‘We might have to make the cat suit a few sizes bigger when this is over.’ So I quickly decided to get my shit together and I've been working out virtually with my trainer David Higgins five days a week. And it's actually been really great because it's been giving me some kind of structure because I do it at the same time and it also makes the weekends feel like a weekend because I don't work out on the weekends and it gives me just, oh, it's a different kind of a day. So it's actually been really great just for my mental health. And kind of foods, kind of the only thing that I have, food and wine bringing me joy right now. So I'm definitely eating whatever the fuck I want. But yeah, try to stay in decent shape so I don't have to start from scratch.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2020/04/little-gold-men-zoe-kravitz-interview
Batmanium
Stan Lee

Messagede EagleWolf » Jeu 23 Avr 2020 18:55

Toujours aussi cool et cash Zoe Kravitz ! :lol:
ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Batmanium » Ven 8 Mai 2020 23:24

When asked whether fans were right to expect a 'darker, broodier' Batman, the Lord of The Rings star laughed: "I would say that's not far from the truth.

"It's very much about the emotional connection between Alfred and Bruce. That's really at the centre of it. And it is a really exquisite script that Matt has written."

[...] He said: "He [Caine] was fantastic. His Alfred was legendary, I couldn't even begin to go there, really.

"You find it for yourself. It's like playing these iconic roles in Shakespeare, you go back, you revisit them and you have to make it your own, and see what it is about he character that connects with you and your personal venn diagram."

Adding: "I was literally half way through shooting my part in it when we got shut down. So it will be interesting to see when that resurfaces how it has been affected by it [lockdown].

"But it is, it's going to be a beautiful film."

https://www.ladbible.com/news/tv-and-film-the-batman-will-be-darker-than-previous-films-andy-serkis-hints-20200508.amp.html
Batmanium
Stan Lee

Messagede NiradZedjati » Sam 9 Mai 2020 01:05

Batmanium a écrit:
When asked whether fans were right to expect a 'darker, broodier' Batman, the Lord of The Rings star laughed: "I would say that's not far from the truth.

Humm, plus dark que le Batou' de BvS ! je demande à voir...à moins que Serkis ne connait pas cette version de Snyder...
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Winter Soldier » Sam 9 Mai 2020 01:35

Je me demande si Andy Serkins ne parle pas plutôt des films solos Batman ?
Winter Soldier
Christopher Nolan

Messagede NiradZedjati » Sam 9 Mai 2020 02:38

Dans l'article, on voit qu'on lui pose la question par rapport aux "différentes incarnations" du perso' par le passé.
ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Batmanium » Sam 9 Mai 2020 17:23

Je ne veux pas jouer sur les mots mais il dit que ce n'est pas loin de la vérité, pas que ce sera 100% le cas. Je ne pense pas qu'il ait pris vraiment le temps d'y réfléchir avant de donner sa réponse qu'il plus est. Il a dû dire ce qui lui semblait le plus honnête sur le moment.
Batmanium
Stan Lee

Messagede NiradZedjati » Sam 9 Mai 2020 18:00

En tout cas ce Tweet m'a fait sourire :D

ImageImageImage
NiradZedjati
Kevin Gunn

PrécédenteSuivante

Retourner vers The Batman