Batman vu par Batfleck

Tout sur The Batman ! Un Chevalier Noir débutant mène l'enquête dans les rues de Gotham (2022)...

Messagede ROY » Mar 3 Mai 2022 19:11

Wow c'est quoi ce tease
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 3 Mai 2022 19:40

Ce serait génial qu'ils le fassent sur HBO MAX.
ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede ROY » Mar 3 Mai 2022 20:29

Depuis plusieurs semaines, tout porte à croire que le Snyderverse subsitera sur une Terre parrallèle après le film The Flash. Mais je ne me suis jamais dit que ce serait du live action...?
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 2 Mai 2023 18:33

"There were a number of them that I was kind of exploring. And, the plans were to make interesting, nuanced, complex characters, in particular to the character you mentioned. I kind of feel like either you do - I'm just going to get into my own preference here - but either you do a kind of massive one villain that is so formidable you just can't imagine how your protagonist is going to be able to overcome it. Or you have to really sort of populate kind of, you know, Injustice - these big group villains - where you have to get all these different characters."

"So I was at the time really trying to hone in and focus on [Deathstroke] and get into depth and detail about it to make him seem as impressive as I felt there was the opportunity to do. That's the only detail I have for you.
"
ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Précédente

Retourner vers The Batman