Autres Héros de Comics/BD - News en vrac

Hellboy, Kingsman, Spawn... L'antre de tous les héros comics au ciné, qui ne sont ni de l'écurie Marvel, ni de l'éditeur DC Comics !

Messagede EagleWolf » Dim 21 Jan 2018 15:34

ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Adanedhel » Jeu 25 Jan 2018 23:41

Trailer de I Kill Giants (Chasseuse de Génats en français), inspiré d'un comics paru chez Image.
Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher - Enfys Nest

Venez voter pour les Oscars Héroïques 2024 !
Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede EagleWolf » Lun 29 Jan 2018 21:01

NiradZedjati a écrit:
EagleWolf a écrit:

Oscar Isaac, James McAvoy, Jake Gyllenhaal, Nicholas Hoult, et Mark Wahlberg sont sur la liste pour l'interpréter...
NiradZedjati a écrit:Leto en négo' pour le rôle.

Vin Diesel en pole maintenant pour décrocher le rôle.

La société de production chinoise DMG Entertainment (Looper) viennent d'acquérir les droits de Valiant, ce qui promet de futurs productions ciné et télé. (Harbinger et Bloodshot sont produits par Sony)
ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Neimad » Lun 29 Jan 2018 22:09

Batman a écrit:
Le trailer :

Renouvelé pour une saison 2 !
Neimad
Beyonder

Birthright : l'adaptation est sur les rails !

Messagede ROY » Lun 29 Jan 2018 22:19

:respect: :respect: :respect:

Cinco Paul and Ken Daurio, the writers behind the Despicable Me movies, are teaming up with Robert Kirkman and his Skybound Entertainment to adapt fantasy epic comic book, Birthright.

The project just got set up at Universal via Skybound’s first-look deal with the studio. Kirkman, who is also the creator of The Walking Dead, will produce along with the company’s David Alpert, Bryan Furst and Sean Furst. Jeb Brody (The Mummy, Fifty Shades of Grey) will also produce.

Written by Joshua Williamson and drawn by Andrei Bressan, the comic centers on the Rhodes family that suffers a tragedy when their young son disappears while playing outside. A year later, a grown man appears claiming to be the son and saying that he has been on another world, ushering the family on a fantastical quest to discover what really happened to their son.

Birthright joins as the third feature project to fall under Skybound’s partnership with Universal. Other titles under the deal include Robert Kirkman’s long-running comic series Invincible and the Skybound/Image comic series Kill the Minotaur.

Paul and Daurio are best known for their work in the family-friendly animation field. In addition to help steer the Despicable franchise, they worked on Horton Hears a Who! and The Secret Life of Pets among a slew of others.

The duo is repped by Gersh and Bloom Hergott.
via THR
ImageImage
ROY
Zack Whedon

Messagede Batmanium » Lun 29 Jan 2018 22:44

Neimad a écrit:
Batman a écrit:
Le trailer :

Renouvelé pour une saison 2 !

Batmanium
Stan Lee

Messagede Neimad » Ven 30 Mar 2018 11:47

Happy ! qui arrive sur Netflix le 26 avril !
Ça sera l'occasion pour moi d'enfin la voir :D
Neimad
Beyonder

Messagede EagleWolf » Jeu 17 Mai 2018 11:56

First look de l'adaptation de Deadly Class (Image Comics).. créée par Miles Orion Feldsott et Rick Remender, et produite par les frères Russo :

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Neimad » Ven 29 Juin 2018 19:19

Déjà un projet d'adaptation télévisuelle pour le nouveau comics Gideon Falls de Jeff Lemire !

http://www.comicsblog.fr/31187-Gideon_Falls_de_Jeff_Lemire_et_andrea_Sorrentino_va_tre_adapt_pour_la_tlvision
Neimad
Beyonder

Messagede Adanedhel » Sam 30 Juin 2018 02:07

Neimad a écrit:Déjà un projet d'adaptation télévisuelle pour le nouveau comics Gideon Falls de Jeff Lemire !

http://www.comicsblog.fr/31187-Gideon_Falls_de_Jeff_Lemire_et_andrea_Sorrentino_va_tre_adapt_pour_la_tlvision

Oh déjà ! :o j'ai hâte qu'il sorte en France celui-là, j'adore le travail de Sorrentino :D
Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher - Enfys Nest

Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede Neimad » Sam 30 Juin 2018 08:53

Adanedhel a écrit:
Neimad a écrit:Déjà un projet d'adaptation télévisuelle pour le nouveau comics Gideon Falls de Jeff Lemire !

Oh déjà ! :o j'ai hâte qu'il sorte en France celui-là, j'adore le travail de Sorrentino :D

Ça a l'air très intéressant cette série oui !
En plus je suis à fond sur Lemire en ce moment avec Royal City :happy:
Neimad
Beyonder

Messagede Adanedhel » Sam 30 Juin 2018 09:13

Neimad a écrit:Ça a l'air très intéressant cette série oui !

Ah ça j'ai pas lu ! ^^

Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede Neimad » Sam 30 Juin 2018 12:17

Adanedhel a écrit:

Ah ça j'ai pas lu ! ^^

Vas y c'est génial.
Surtout que le premier est à 10€ :sun:
Neimad
Beyonder

Messagede Adanedhel » Sam 30 Juin 2018 17:47

Neimad a écrit:
Adanedhel a écrit:

Ah ça j'ai pas lu ! ^^

Vas y c'est génial.
Surtout que le premier est à 10€ :sun:

Ah intéressant ! Je regarderai si ils l'ont la prochaine fois que je passe au comic shop :D

Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede Batmanium » Dim 15 Juil 2018 20:35

Posté dans le topic DC et/ou/vs Marvel :
NiradZedjati a écrit:Bon je pose ça là pour l'instant (car on ne sait pas si c'est DC, Marvel ou autre...)

Edit : Heroic Hollywood a trouvé ceci.

Duncan Jones divulgue un nouvel indice... et il se pourrait qu'il soit question de Rogue Trooper.

(Vous n'imaginez pas à quel point mon cœur s'est emballé lorsque il énonce Dredd dans la vidéo. :-()
Batmanium
Stan Lee

Messagede EagleWolf » Ven 20 Juil 2018 16:33

Batmanium a écrit:
Mark Millar a écrit:Warner Bros bought DC Comics in 1968. Disney bought Marvel in 2009. Today Netflix purchased Millarworld and I’m still blinking. This is only the third time in history a comic-book company purchase on this scale has ever happened.

I started Millarworld as a creator-owned comic-book company nearly 15 years ago, after talking some artist pals into being their own bosses. We’d all had success at DC and Marvel, but this was a chance to control the characters created and reap the rewards from any future movies, TV or merchandise that ever came from those characters and books. Over the years, Millarworld has amassed twenty different franchises working with the world’s greatest artists and now Millarworld has been bought by the hottest, most exciting entertainment company on the planet. To say this is the best thing that ever happened in our professional lives would be an understatement.

The moment Lucy and I walked into Netflix’s headquarters in California last Christmas we knew this was where we wanted to be. It instantly felt like home and the team around that table felt like people who would help us take Millarworld’s characters and turn them into global powerhouses. Netflix is the future and we couldn’t be more thrilled to sell the business to them and buckle up for all the amazing movies and television shows we plan to do together. This feels like joining the Justice League and I can’t wait to start working with them.

I’d like to take this moment to thank all the artists who were caught up in my enthusiasm over the years and who co-created these properties with Millarworld. Artists are often left out of news-stories, but trust me when I say that the only reason these books have looked so beautiful is because Millarworld worked with the greatest draughtsmen of their generation. I’d like to thank Frank Quitely, Stuart Immonen, Goran Parlov, Leinil Francis Yu, Rafael Albuquerque, Steve McNiven, Greg Capullo, Sean Murphy, JG Jones, Duncan Fegredo, Tony Harris, Dave Gibbons and John Romita Jr for their belief in my crazy plan and their friendship during even the tightest of deadlines. Kingsman and Kick-Ass have unique Hollywood deals elsewhere and aren’t a part of this particular acquisition, but those two fine men are toasting us in spirit from London and California respectively.

In terms of this sale itself, I’d like to offer a huge thanks to Jon Miller, an amazing corporate legend who held our hands through the entire executive process, John Rose who provided invaluable counsel as we were going through this, the gang at Medialink, our accountants at Robertson Craig and our brilliant international legal teams Hughes Hubbard & Reed in the United States and Addleshaw Goddard in England. I’d also like to thank my great friend former Marvel President Bill Jemas for introducing me to Jon almost eighteen months ago. Bill changed my life once when he was running Marvel and he changed it again when he helped facilitate this.

But more than anyone I’d like to thank my wife, Lucy Millar. Everyone involved in this process knows she’s the genuine business brain at our company. She and I had flights from Scotland to LA for sometimes just three hours of meetings during this lengthy negotiation, scrabbling for baby-sitters and jet-lagged to Hell, but still she managed to always be smiling, keeping it all on-track for all our partners and keeping everyone in the loop seemingly 24/7. Nothing dulls my brain like a 96-page legal document, but so many nights ended with me falling asleep as she phone-conferenced with nine lawyers around the world and made this all happen. On behalf of this cross-continental gang of pals who have somehow pulled this off, she has our love and thanks for running this company so brilliantly in recent years and for helping us to make comic-book history today.

So what’s next? Well, we’ve been in these talks for many months and a lot of planning has been going on. We’re flying to LA to strategise the next steps and you’ll be hearing about each fascinating turn when I’m allowed to share it. Jupiter’s Legacy and Reborn both concluded in the last few weeks and I’m going undercover between now and Spring as I stockpile all the new projects we’re putting together, but you’ll hear about them very soon.

Keep an eye on our website, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages for details as they happen where Millarworld editor Rachael Fulton will be giving you daily updates. Also look for our news at the end of summer with details of the charitable foundation Lucy and I have started which will revitalize parts of my old hometown in Scotland. This is a five-year charity building project I’ve been quietly making plans for with local government behind the scenes and we can’t wait to go public with the idea. I’ve had an enormous amount of luck in my life - none more than today - and I look forward to explaining how I’m planning to use what this deal brings us to help improve an area I grew up in and owe everything to.

Comics have been my passion my entire life. I started working with them as a teenager and I’ve never been more excited about where we’re going next as Millarworld joins the Netflix team. These guys are going to take Millarworld to the next level and I feel like Richard Dreyfuss, wide-eyed and walking around the mothership at the end of Close Encounters when I see their global plans and it’s crazy-exciting to be a part of it.

This is going to be brilliant.

End of Part One.

To Be Continued.

Your Pal,
Mark Millar

Source : http://forums.millarworld.tv/t/biggest-news-ever-netflix-buys-millarworld/10356

Netflix dévoile la liste de ses futurs projets avec Mark Millar...
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Dim 22 Juil 2018 17:33

EagleWolf a écrit:First look de l'adaptation de Deadly Class (Image Comics).. créée par Miles Orion Feldsott et Rick Remender, et produite par les frères Russo :

Ça a l'air pas mal du tout.. !
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede Adanedhel » Dim 22 Juil 2018 22:53

Ca a l'air pas mal en effet. J'adore Remender mais je n'ai pas lu ce comics là, faudra que je m'y mette un de ces quatre ^^

Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede Dark Sirgon » Mer 5 Sep 2018 15:07

Est-ce que quelqu'un a déjà lu Lady Mechanika de joe Benitez?
Je suis bien tenté. ...
ImageImageImage

Instagram : sirgon_art
Dark Sirgon
Galactus

Messagede Leiv » Mer 5 Sep 2018 16:06

C'est génial !

Bon certaines histoires sont plus ou moins intéressantes mais l'univers est sympa, la plupart des histoires très bien écrites, les dessins très beaux, les persos idem.
Même ma femme qui n'est pas BD / Comics aime bien (bon, le perso principal aide bien, une femme forte en plein steampunk victorien, tous les éléments sont réunis pour lui plaire :lol: ).

Je crois que le tome 5 sort la semaine prochaine.
Leiv
Héraut cosmique

Messagede Dark Sirgon » Mer 5 Sep 2018 21:04

Leiv a écrit:C'est génial !

Bon certaines histoires sont plus ou moins intéressantes mais l'univers est sympa, la plupart des histoires très bien écrites, les dessins très beaux, les persos idem.
Même ma femme qui n'est pas BD / Comics aime bien (bon, le perso principal aide bien, une femme forte en plein steampunk victorien, tous les éléments sont réunis pour lui plaire :lol: ).

Je crois que le tome 5 sort la semaine prochaine.

Merci beaucoup Leiv !! :respect:
Je vais prendre le volume 1 pour voir ce que ça donne !

Et Wonder Land tu en as entendu parlé ? Ou quelqu'un d'autre?
ImageImageImage

Dark Sirgon
Galactus

Messagede Adanedhel » Mer 5 Sep 2018 21:19

Lady Mechanika j'ai lu que le premier tome pour l'instant, c'est vachement bien, graphiquement déjà c'est super beau, l'univers est magnifique (j'adore le steampunk ^^) après oui l'histoire est pas ouf mais bien écrite donc super lecture !

Adanedhel
Zack Whedon

Messagede Dark Sirgon » Mer 5 Sep 2018 21:50

Adanedhel a écrit:Lady Mechanika j'ai lu que le premier tome pour l'instant, c'est vachement bien, graphiquement déjà c'est super beau, l'univers est magnifique (j'adore le steampunk ^^) après oui l'histoire est pas ouf mais bien écrite donc super lecture !

Merci Ada pour ton avis !!
En plus joe Benitez sera au Comic Con Paris , faut bien que je lise son comics avant de lui faire signer :lol:
ImageImageImage

Dark Sirgon
Galactus

Messagede Neimad » Mer 5 Sep 2018 22:03

Dark Sirgon a écrit:
Adanedhel a écrit:Lady Mechanika j'ai lu que le premier tome pour l'instant, c'est vachement bien, graphiquement déjà c'est super beau, l'univers est magnifique (j'adore le steampunk ^^) après oui l'histoire est pas ouf mais bien écrite donc super lecture !

Merci Ada pour ton avis !!
En plus joe Benitez sera au Comic Con Paris , faut bien que je lise son comics avant de lui faire signer :lol:

Rah, j'ai tellement envie d'y aller à cette Comic Con, mais ça me coûterait une blinde :larme:
Neimad
Beyonder

Messagede Dark Sirgon » Mer 5 Sep 2018 23:34

Neimad a écrit:Rah, j'ai tellement envie d'y aller à cette Comic Con, mais ça me coûterait une blinde :larme:

J'imagine...si on est pas dans la région , faut compter le transport et peut-être l'hébergement ...
ImageImageImage

Dark Sirgon
Galactus

PrécédenteSuivante

Retourner vers Autres héros de comics