Black Panther : Wakanda Forever - Les News !

Tout sur Black Panther : Wakanda Forever ! Un Wakanda en deuil doit composer avec l'impétueux Namor (2022)...

Messagede EagleWolf » Jeu 9 Fév 2023 12:25

ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
(inclus les calendriers des sorties)
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mer 22 Fév 2023 18:44

EagleWolf a écrit:Une série documentaire sur la création de la musique du film sera dispo à partir du 22 février :

Cela commencera finalement la semaine prochaine :

ImageImageImage

Partagez et mettez à jour vos classements des Films Super-Héroïques et Star Wars !!
EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 28 Fév 2023 19:57

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 14 Mar 2023 18:06

Et donc...

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mer 29 Mar 2023 18:40

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Dim 30 Avr 2023 18:11

ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Messagede EagleWolf » Mar 28 Mai 2024 17:10

De nouveaux concept art révélés par Phil Saunders dévoilant des scènes et des costumes abandonnés :

An earlier iteration of the #blackpantherwakandaforever lineup image from the previous post, showing #Namor and his retenue. If you scroll you’ll see there are two versions, a full-body suit loosely inspired by the Phoenix Five costume from the comics, and the classic “green speedo” version.

The suit features a mosaic armor inspired by Aztec & Mixtec art, which I thought could be made of Abalone. For the Talokan I was also playing with different ways of incorporating liquid rebreathers into personalized harnesses decorated with traditional Mesomerican motifs. Early versions had their gills on the chest rather than neck or traps. Skin tone was another area I was exploring. I wanted to avoid a flat and cold blue tone for the Talokan, nuancing it with a lot of greens, reds and purples to give it life. For Namor I was aiming for a greenish-bronze sheen over a warmer subsurface glow.

In early images, I came up with a composite face for Namor before Tenoch Huerta was cast in the role, inspired by a mix of Javier Bardem and Gael Garcia Bernal. I tried out just a hint of Namor’s classic widow’s peak to see how far I could go without losing the ethnicity. #mcu #marvelstudios #visualdevelopment #conceptart #conceptdesign #digitalart #digitalillustration #costumedesign #namor #blackpanther #wakandaforever #photoshop

Reposting this one with thumbnail sketches. Another keyframe from the climactic battle between
#Wakanda and the #Talokan. The script originally called for an extended battle between #Riri and #Namora that would have taken them underwater. It was inevitably cut to keep the focus on #Shuri and #Namor, but gave me the opportunity to paint some dynamic shots. As always I used tons of reference for the lighting and color. @joshnizzi.art ‘s beautiful Namora costume was a pleasure to get to paint. Her “twisting around” pose was an incredible challenge to visualize, so I watched a lot of underwater combat scenes from James Bond movies to get the feel for it. #wakandaforever #blackpanther #mcu #marvel #marvelstudios #ironheart #conceptart #conceptdesign #digitalart #digitalillustration #photoshop #visualdevelopment

Another keyframe from #blackpanther #wakandaforever. Problem-solving how a shot or sequence might work is often a part of designing a keyframe image. In this instance, from the climactic #Talokan attack on the Royal Sea Leopard, we needed to visualize the maneuver where #ironheart blasts #Namor into the belly hatch of the Royal Talon Fighter. Composing an image like this can be tricky since you have to capture each element’s relationship to each other in one frame in such a way that you can anticipate the action without the benefit of movement or time. Beyond that it has to be clear, dynamic and exciting. I’ll usually work it out with 3 or 4 thumbnails and get #Marvel #VisDev head honcho @ryan_meinerding_art’s expert eyes on them before pursuing a direction.
This image was done fairly late in the production, but while Ironheart was wearing the original approved bronze color palette. The final image was rendered using my #zBrush sculpt of Ironheart, but it turned out to be such a detailed model that Transpose Master would crash any time I tried to pose it, and I couldn’t import it into #Keyshot. So I had to rotate the zBrush view for each individual piece to match my sketch, screen-grab it separately, and reassemble it all in #Photoshop. That’s why all of my other Ironheart keyframes are painted rather than using the model!! The Royal Talon Fighter was rendered from a VFX model, from the original design by @joehiura. The Royal Sea Leopard I believe is credited to @conceptbyjosh and @vehiclesix. #mcu #marvel #marvelstudios #visualdevelopment #conceptart #conceptdesign #digitalart #digitalillustration

An earlier iteration of the #blackpantherwakandaforever lineup image from the previous post, showing #Namor and his retenue. If you scroll you’ll see there are two versions, a full-body suit loosely inspired by the Phoenix Five costume from the comics, and the classic “green speedo” version.

The suit features a mosaic armor inspired by Aztec & Mixtec art, which I thought could be made of Abalone. For the Talokan I was also playing with different ways of incorporating liquid rebreathers into personalized harnesses decorated with traditional Mesomerican motifs. Early versions had their gills on the chest rather than neck or traps. Skin tone was another area I was exploring. I wanted to avoid a flat and cold blue tone for the Talokan, nuancing it with a lot of greens, reds and purples to give it life. For Namor I was aiming for a greenish-bronze sheen over a warmer subsurface glow.

In early images, I came up with a composite face for Namor before Tenoch Huerta was cast in the role, inspired by a mix of Javier Bardem and Gael Garcia Bernal. I tried out just a hint of Namor’s classic widow’s peak to see how far I could go without losing the ethnicity. #mcu #marvelstudios #visualdevelopment #conceptart #conceptdesign #digitalart #digitalillustration #costumedesign #namor #blackpanther #wakandaforever #photoshop

Some early concepts for #Namor, in a lineup with #Atuma, #Namora and the #Talokan. Lineups like this are often used to gauge the design direction of an ensemble of characters. with so many design elements to tackle in one image, you end up going through many variations and re-working the same piece over the course of months as you explore each character’s look.

One of the challenges of designing the Talokan was finding the right balance between so many disparate elements: Mesoamerican culture, the classic comic book source material, and the fact that they’ve been developing as a people underwater for 400 years. In my research I was drawn to Aztec and Mixtec mosaic work, and that went through a few variations before I landed on this version. Earlier designs used it as more of a body-hugging, flexible mother-of-pearl or abalone armor. But more on that in the next post… #mcu #marvelstudios #blackpanther #wakandaforever #blackpantherwakandaforever #conceptdesign #conceptart #digitalillustration #photoshop #costumedesign #tenochhuerta
ImageImageImage

EagleWolf
Kevin Gunn

Précédente

Retourner vers Black Panther : Wakanda Forever